Do you just buy whatever games you want even if you don't have time to play?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I stopped doing that the end of last year. There were a lot of games I said I was going to cop but I ended up going :whoa: and changed my mind about them.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Yes but I'm getting better I wanted to cop far cry primal but I knew I wouldn't have time for it and the division so I just waited now I'm moving again so I gotta stop spending willy nilly for a couple weeks

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Yes but I'm getting better I wanted to cop far cry primal but I knew I wouldn't have time for it and the division so I just waited now I'm moving again so I gotta stop spending willy nilly for a couple weeks
Me too

Gonna wait to cop fallout 4 and far cry lol

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I only buy a game if I plan on beating it or playing it a lot. Last gen my backlog got stupid:wow:
Yup.

I beat the division and quantum break.....halfway through tomb raider and halfway through the witcher 3.

I got MGSV, resident evil 6 and quantum break all for less than 10 bucks because I got free gift cards through my job so I couldn't pass those games up

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Been doing that since the late 90s/early 2000's.

Some of it has paid off and still own ... (huge collection of Nes/Snes/Genesis/Ps1/Ps2 games I got on the cheap from flea markets and funco land & other game stores closing)

Tbh... this generation hasn't provided any MUST own genre redefining games on consoles yet..

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I buy whatever interests me.
I put 'em down 'cause I like to just completely devour a game and decide whether I want to keep it or sell it when I'm done provided I hadn't already made that choice already.
I normally blow through the one off games ( Conan The Barbarian, That Bourne Identity game, Afro Samurai, Brutal Legend etc) I know I can finish with a solid week or so worth of consistent gameplay while saving the marquee shyt (Borderlands series, Batman Series, Witcher Series, Fallout series etc, Lost planet, Dead space etc..) for when I've reached a point in my backlog to where I can play that one title in the genre and progress throughout the series similar to what I'm doing now with BorderLands 1. I'm on the DLC, then I'll jump into two and the presequel before the year's out.

Provided I don't die randomly, I've a chance I'll make a significant dent in my Backlog this year since I'm ontop this Current Gen's games that interest me which leaves me room to finally start last gen games I've still in the plastic. My major problem is buying alot of these games fresh off the bat, like for example The latest Fallout. :francis: I ain't touching that shyt until I play Fallout 3...and I got all the DLC for that...then I'm gonna play New Vegas...with all that DLC and by the time I finally get to the latest one, it's either on Sale or I can cop for free. That's my problem. Was looking at Quantum Break the same way for a minute but now it's the upcoming Doom game.:upsetfavre: I'll play 'em all eventually and enjoy the fukk out of everyone one though.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm notorious for this. Steam sales (and sales, in general) always get me. I have over 1000 games :snoop:

:wow: I don't know how you guys do this back log shyt. For me once it's back log status I rarely come back to them, I only remember two games that went into back log that I finished. That's why I decided to chill because I was just wasting money.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
My backlog has gotten crazy, especially due to PS+. I've been trying to not buy anything unless I am really hyped for it like SFV or Uncharted 4, or there is a sale on a game that is hard to pass up.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
I do it only because I see it on sale and capitalize on the opportunity to save money.

Saw witcher 3 for $30 a couple months ago but didn't pull the trigger :francis:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I got a backlog but I still cop games that look to piff to pass up on day 1. Like dark souls 3 I knew I would be playing that shyt cause me and my cousin always play thru bloodborne. I got a lot of dumb games tho that I need to go back to and beat like shadow of mordor cause I was near the end but got bored. I bought evil within on day 1 and beat it last month. I bought Soma off ps plus and have hardly touched it and probably won't considering ds3 is piff and doom around the corner.

I need some new hobbies tho, all I do is work, workout and play ps4 :mjcry: