Do you open your your booty in the shower? Is that part of your routine 🤔 🧼 🚿

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
When I use to shower with this old girlfriend, she would use a separate cloth and a separate bar of soap, for that area. I know that's suppose to be more sanitary, but I'm not sure if it really made that much of a difference. I couldn't relate to her washing everything back there with a cloth. I was thinking that must be one funky cloth. I imagined the bar of soap would be cleaner, since it was soap, and all the funk came off with the suds. I'm sure she used a different cloth everyday for that area, when she showered at her place. I suppose everybody else only used soap back there, while rinsing at the same time. Then finish off with a final big rinse. Then wash their hands again, which should be already close to clean after washing their butt, as if they used a bidet. Then again, maybe she was doing all that just because she was in front of me.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
When I use to shower with this old girlfriend, she would use a separate cloth and a separate bar of soap, for that area. I know that's suppose to be more sanitary, but I'm not sure if it really made that much of a difference. I couldn't relate to her washing everything back there with a cloth. I was thinking that was one funky cloth. I imagined the bar of soap would be cleaner, since it was soap, and all the filth came off with the suds. I'm sure she used a different cloth everyday for that area, when she showered at her place. I suppose everybody else only used soap back there, while rinsing at the same time. Then finish off with a final big rinse. Than wash their hands again, which should be already close to clean after washing their butt, as if they used a bidet.
You sticking the whole bar between ya ass :dahell:

:dame:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Not only do you need to spread the cheeks, you need to stick a soapy finger in and wiggle around a few times to make sure you get any residue that's lingering on the other side of your sphincter.

That's how brehs be getting shyt stains. They wipe the exterior of their sphincter with toilet paper without cleaning the inside. So as you go on about your day, the residue from the inside, eventually seeps out.

And theirs ALWAYS residue. Don't care how clean your diet is or how much fiber you intake.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Wow. If you nikkas ain’t posting about dikk, y’all posting about bussy.

Weird ass nikkas I swear :snoop:

Y’all really want ya booty played with, huh? :russ:

EMC8HErXYAAVkpy.jpg

I know Y’all stank

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I made my post about a cute cocoa brown skinned girl, with flawless skin, with a nice body til this day. But you still thinking about another man's ass :mjpls:

I hope you taking care of your stains.
Negro please:martin:

You implied that she was dirty for using a whole other rag and soap to clean her mudbutt, like the bar of soap up there just does the trick :scust: