I hope no one ever uses any of the soap in your crib :mjlol:

You mad at your chick knowing how to clean her ass properly and YOU dont:dead:

Walking around the crib like
asscan1.jpg
Bye, White Boy.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Thread title is moist. It's not gay to say you wash your ass. :mjlol: We all should and not everybody knows how to do it, clearly.

But if you say 'open your booty in the shower' in any context you changed the whole scope of your discussion whether you meant to or not. :mjlol: Just sounds off. op knew what he was doing.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I use to shower with this old girlfriend, she would use a separate cloth and a separate bar of soap, for that area. I know that's suppose to be more sanitary, but I'm not sure if it really made that much of a difference. I couldn't relate to her washing everything back there with a cloth. I was thinking that must be one funky cloth. I imagined the bar of soap would be cleaner, since it was soap, and all the funk came off with the suds. I'm sure she used a different cloth everyday for that area, when she showered at her place. I suppose everybody else only used soap back there, while rinsing at the same time. Then finish off with a final big rinse. Then wash their hands again, which should be already close to clean after washing their butt, as if they used a bidet. Then again, maybe she was doing all that just because she was in front of me.
hangover-math.gif