Do you support California Governor Gavin Newsom's recall? UPDATE: Newsom Stays

Do you support California Governor Gavin Newsom's recall?

• Yes

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • No

Votes: 49 80.3%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
That Vice President stimulus. For some reason, VP equals extra qualifications and experience for many voters. At the same time, however; Kamala drop the ball a little this year with the immigration thing among others so we'll see how that goes.
I could see the Dem apparatus putting everything behind her just for her to lose to Trump. But we'll see if Trump actually runs again.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
People wanting affordable healthcare and affordable living isn’t ‘far left progressive utopia’
Most people in this country want affordable living and Healthcare.

The problem is when the far left base starts demanding the democrat party be held hostage in some all or nothing scenario where they either go all in on drastic overhauls of these industries on every level, or let Republicans take control.

It's become a problem when Bernie and AOC aren't progressive enough for their base anymore.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Y'all saying Newsom gonna run in 2024 but I don't know I think if Biden does decent these next 3½ years and his health is still in the order I think he'll run for re-election with Kamala possibly his running mate again.

I don't see Biden just abruptly walking away after one term especially if things go decently. If he does run again he'll very likely be the Dems nominee against whoever runs on the GOP side.

We'll see tho.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Y'all saying Newsom gonna run in 2024 but I don't know I think if Biden does decent these next 3½ years and his health is still in the order I think he'll run for re-election with Kamala possibly his running mate again.

I don't see Biden just abruptly walking away after one term especially if things go decently. If he does run again he'll very likely be the Dems nominee against whoever runs on the GOP side.

We'll see tho.
Yeah. Incumbents rarely don't run for a second term unless their health is in decline or they're in deep trouble.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Most people in this country want affordable living and Healthcare.

The problem is when the far left base starts demanding the democrat party be held hostage in some all or nothing scenario where they either go all in on drastic overhauls of these industries on every level, or let Republicans take control.

It's become a problem when Bernie and AOC aren't progressive enough for their base anymore.

They know they’re gonna meet resistance from the republicans no matter WHAT legislature they put forth. They know they’re gonna have to compromise.. so why not go as far left as they can (considering a majority of what they’re gunning for helps the people) since the right are gonna be against all of it?