Do you support Censorship of Free Speech

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Absolutely not. You should be able to say whatever you want, no matter how offensive.

Besides if censorship happened, they would make black people the bad guys and most of the policies would be against us the in the most slick and underhanded ways possible. Look at the news.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
No. People should be able to say whatever they want whenever they want.

Who's to decide what's offensive and what's not? O don't want nobody deciding that for me

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Only people worried about 'muhfree speech' is racist cacs mad cause they cant call people ******s anymore without getting doxxed and fired. :martin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely not. You should be able to say whatever you want, no matter how offensive.

Besides if censorship happened, they would make black people the bad guys and most of the policies would be against us the in the most slick and underhanded ways possible. Look at the news.

This

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I support greater understanding of what free speech constitutes, and how "free speech" defense is applied unevenly between Whites and Blacks.

I've experienced first-hand how Blacks don't get the same free speech rights as whites.
I spoke about police brutality at a Bible study at a white church, and they didn't want me to teach there anymore. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I support greater understanding of what free speech constitutes, and how "free speech" defense is applied unevenly between Whites and Blacks.

I've experienced first-hand how Blacks don't get the same free speech rights as whites.
I spoke about police brutality at a Bible study at a white church, and they didn't want me to teach there anymore. :francis:

White people wouldn't believe anything outside their environment. They even ignore police brutality of whites as well

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I do not support censorship in any shape or fashion. OP is right, once you start censoring one group it becomes a slippery slope.

Ideas deserve to be expressed and heard by those who want to hear them. If the ideas are not calling for violence let it fly.

The public will decide what they agree or disagree with.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Everyone should be free to say what they want. Having said that, if what you say offends anyone (racist shyt) and you catch an ass whuppin because of it that person shouldn’t fear prosecution.