Do You Take Hopkins vs Mayweather at 160 Serious?

Who wins at 160lbs?

• Total voters

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Don't think B Hop is serious about this, it would be pretty dangerous at his age cutting all that weight imo.

Floyd has no business at 160 either, he doesn't even have to dehydrate to hit 147

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Could the fight happen? Yes.

Would I take the fight serious? No.

Hopkins would struggle with the speed of Mayweather and would win 1 round at most:manny:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Could the fight happen? Yes.

Would I take the fight serious? No.

Hopkins would struggle with the speed of Mayweather and would win 1 round at most:manny:
he could probably steal 2-3 rounds. Canelo just got shutout. Guerrero won 3. Cotto won 4. Just sayin

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
he could probably steal 2-3 rounds. Canelo just got shutout. Guerrero won 3. Cotto won 4. Just sayin

But the main thing is Hopkins REALLY doesnt let his hands go already, imagine how tentative he will be in the ring against a speed demon like Floyd Mayweather? He may have a round where he only throws about 10-15 punches. He's too slow to steal any rounds imo from Floyd

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You aint a boxing fan if you wont buy Floyd at 160 facing the baddest middleweight ever, yall nikkas would run to watch a fight with Canelo though a nikka that struggled vs a shot Mosley and nearly got koed by Jose Cotto

lol even if this fight was serious...i wouldn't buy this...the last ppv bhop had was the rematch against rjj...and we all know how much of a struggle that was to watch....this is not a prime bernard hopkins at 160..this is an old cagey ass bhop who fights at 175...he couldnt lose that weight even if he wanted to without feeling the effects

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see why Andre Ward doesn't call out Floyd to 160. That would be a mega fight.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That nikka Ward is making less then Malignaggi N Paulie got more fans too:russ:

If Floyd were to fight a Super Middleweight it be Chavez jr that shyt would do 3milly PPV buys....I wouldnt be able to watch tho:sadcam:

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
Bernard Just got beat easily by Chad Dawson not too long ago....Why would anybody wanna see a weight drained Bernard Fight the debatable GOAT

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
That nikka Ward is making less then Malignaggi N Paulie got more fans too:russ:

If Floyd were to fight a Super Middleweight it be Chavez jr that shyt would do 3milly PPV buys....I wouldnt be able to watch tho:sadcam:
What the fukk does that have to do with him being either the best or second best P4P fighter in the world?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What the fukk does that have to do with him being either the best or second best P4P fighter in the world?

The point is nobody gives AF about Wards boring ass N if Floyd were to fight a super middleweight he has way better options

That fight wouldn't sell for shyt....meanwhile EVERYBODY N they momma would buy Floyd vs Chavez Jr....Froch vs Floyd sells out soccer stadiums in the UK...hell even GGG vs Floyd does numbers....meanwhile Ward vs Floyd is a struggle PPV who nobody gives a shyt about but the bay N diehard boxing fans:comeon: