Do you talk politics at the job?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For those of us living that office job life. :heh:

I'm just curious as to whether other people tend to avoid the whole subject at work or not. Where I work at it's somewhat taboo to even bring up politics at all, and we occasionally have to give people the :ufdup: if they use their work email to send out anything related to politics.

That said, I remember coming to work the day after the 2016 election and the silence in my department that morning was deafening.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but only with certain people. Make that 2 people.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No, I don't.
I worked somewhere else when Trump won and I think talking about the 2016 presidential election was not a smart move. But my boss was kinda obssesso and forced the action.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
A great deal of my coworkers attempt to hide the fact that they are republicans, they don't like to advertise it. We have multiple TVs in the office, 1 that plays CNN and 1 that plays Fox daily. I'd love to get the opportunity to sh*t on them but they definitely don't want to talk about it while their mistake is still being thrown in their face daily with the antics of the person they voted for.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
A great deal of my coworkers attempt to hide the fact that they are republicans, they don't like to advertise it. We have multiple TVs in the office, 1 that plays CNN and 1 that plays Fox daily. I'd love to get the opportunity to sh*t on them but they definitely don't want to talk about it while their mistake is still being thrown in their face daily with the antics of the person they voted for.
Be happy it's at least FOX news, my second youngest jr dev watches RT in his spare time. :picard: Has a Julian Assange mug and everything.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Truth be told, they most likely don't regret voting for him. :yeshrug: