Do you talk politics at the job?

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My boss and I will discuss it from time to time when no one else is in earshot. He voted for Trump and is just now saying to me "I'm not so sure about this guy anymore..."

He's the only coworker I discuss it with because I know I can get away with busting his balls over Trump and conservatives.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
i don't discuss politics at the job, but i work with a bunch of cacs who never shut up talking about politics.... they constantly whine about how hard it is to be a white man.... one even let the statement "it's illegal to be a white man in america" fall out of his mouth .... i almost passed out....

they definitely do not regret voting for trump, not even slightly.... they view any criticism of trump as the leftist media manufacturing outrage against him.... it's amazing they aren't crying about the current $3 a gallon gas prices.... when obama was president they constantly cried about gas prices....

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i don't discuss politics at the job, but i work with a bunch of cacs who never shut up talking about politics.... they constantly whine about how hard it is to be a white man.... one even let the statement "it's illegal to be a white man in america" fall out of his mouth .... i almost passed out....

they definitely do not regret voting for trump, not even slightly.... they view any criticism of trump as the leftist media manufacturing outrage against him.... it's amazing they aren't crying about the current $3 a gallon gas prices.... when obama was president they constantly cried about gas prices....
$3 I'm over here paying 4.20

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I’ve talked politics with my coworkers and supervisors with no issues. I work at an anti poverty org though so obviously everyone here leans to the left.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
There's one guy who I message whenever a Trump staffer/appointee gets fired/quits. :pachaha:
I also talk to a previous supervisor of mine about legal ramifications of the Russia investigation and Putin-related stuff, since he's a former lawyer and his wife is Ukrainian.:ld:
I also have an HR rep who's from Russia :mjkomrade:
She hates Putin apparently tho. :carterpageheh:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
At my old job my former co worker wore a "Black Lives Matter" hoodie when he turned in his 2 weeks notice. Alot of political tension at my old job :pachaha: even though we weren't allowed to discuss it

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I just started where I am now but I did at my previous employer. I worked for a government agency so people walked around bytching all day about politics, how it affected us, what we thought etc. We were told not to but we did anyway. There was a black women there who I heard voted for Trump. I repeatedly tried to engage her, to pick her brain but she was afraid of me for whatever reason. However, she told another co worker that her hotep man convinced her to vote for him because Hillary was the reason why he went to jail or some DUMB ass rational that probably only made sense to her and him. She knew she was the weakest link.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. Not never.

sometimes we do analysis of the political climate in the federal sector and what that means to our bottom line as contractors.

But that’s the extent of it. I’ve never personally had a political conversation with anyone at my job.