Do you think it's okay for black men to lack empathy for other black men?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Black men aren't seen as humans who deserve love and support by most people including other black men. We're seen as victimiziers even by other black men.

The next big step in our community is changing that
How do you see that changing?

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
It's hard to feel empathy or sympathy for those who dehumanize themselves. Hw many time have we heard someone refer to themself as a savage, demon, goon, monster, thug, real nikka? The only time they want to be humanized is when facing consequences for the actions they chose.

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Black men aren't seen as humans who deserve love and support by most people including other black men. We're seen as victimiziers even by other black men.

The next big step in our community is changing that
Basically and for it to change we have to start with those that are around us first

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
ADOS Don't got nothing to do with nikkas I don't give a shyt about.

A member just died, and nikkas was mad at me for being like:yeshrug:
There's a level of unity in cultural identification. Actually unity is the root of culture. So you're lying.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying accepting it. I'm saying do you think it's right? Since we as men tend to have codes of honor should we not be our brothers keeper? Or should we just be like, "men don't get sympathy from the world so why should I have any?"

Discuss.:jbhmm:

No
Lack of empathy is the main reason we have so much conflict.