Do you think Rob made a good decision wifing Blac China?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
356BCF8C00000578-3647885-image-m-23_1466236726946.jpg

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
She is smarter than amber rose. Amber Rose is burning bridges and once this slut culture/ fake feminist wave is over so is she, as a kardshian she wil eat forever and since she is the only one that can keep the family name alive.....

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
They haven't said their vows yet. Rob could get out with only paying child support and no spouse support.
Thing is..married or not..its all for t.v. and Blac China bout to cash in on the media hype, not to mention she got her own loot.....thats pretty good going from a stripper, to a C list rappers baby mama, to daam near a household name in reality..she was smart and used Rob Kardashian as the trojan horse and sperm donor, she is in the family for life(thanks to the rugrat she bout to kick out)..

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is..married or not..its all for t.v. and Blac China bout to cash in on the media hype, not to mention she got her own loot.....thats pretty good going from a stripper, to a C list rappers baby mama, to daam near a household name in reality..she was smart and used Rob Kardashian as the trojan horse and sperm donor, she is in the family for life(thanks to the rugrat she bout to kick out)..
At least with this child she can say truthfully that they were a planned birth. :russ::russ::russ::russ:

Superstar
Daps
yes. i watched hollywood divas where Malika Haqq (a twin, one of khloe bffs) is and she sounds JUST like a kardashian its so annoying. even her body languge is like theirs. i know he dated either her or her sister. obviously he's attracted to women who remind him of women in his family. china has a weird body proportions like kim/khloe and a hustler mentality like his mom. so i'm sure he was very attracted to that