Do You Think Syrians Will Be The Next To Take Jobs From Black People? (MASS IMMIGRATION)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Before I start, I just want to add that I had this conversation with my mother a couple of days ago. She brought up that they may be the next to take jobs from us. Now, she is a fairly smart woman.

Anyway, last month I made a similar thread about immigration and the upcoming mass immigration. Anyway, I keep up with global politics/events. I know what's going on around the world.

With Syria, we have an ongoing civil war between the rebels and ISIS. Anyhow, since the 50's the U.S. has wanted to overthrow the Syrian government to install a U.S. imperialist/puppet in power. Why? Because it's easier for us to control.

What does all this have to do with jobs? Because when they come over they are going to probably give them factory jobs. I already know we have 1 to 2 million Syrians here already. Do I sympathize with the Syrians? Yes I do for a majority of reasons. Also, I think they should have a chance. However, how do we make a path for them and NOT African-Americans?

Do I think they will take jobs from us now or down the line? No. However, it could be a problem in the future.

This is why we need to create our own jobs and o we can control the "Black Dollar".

2020 is going to be the turning point. Especially, with a Clinton backed candidate and the goal of 600k Syrian refugees.

Summary: Do you think Syrians will be Black-Americans next threat like some of the Hispanics?

P.S. I support immigrants who want to United States. However, everyone should receive EQUAL treatment.

Last edited:
Daps
How come were so quick to open our doors for them and eastern euros but Africans caught up in active war or ethnic cleansing (Darfur) don't get a shot to come here? There's no world effort to take in these people but we got room for syrians?

:jbhmm:

I think we should help them in their own country like we do to Africans. Not to mention we'll be adding another group who'll benefit from minority status while at the same time promoting ws. Just my humble opinion.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
probably make some feel uncomfortable, but I feel that our community is now and has been paying for attitudes we've had about education and entrepreneurship for the past 50 years.

We have successful business owners and people with formal education/trades/degrees/licenses, etc in our community but I don't think as a community we encourage those things enough.

If we did, when the next wave of immigrants came here....we would view them as potential employees or customers rather than competitors for jobs.

I'm on the train sometimes and I see kids clowning and obviously not serious about school, and I wonder how hard they will be laughing when they turn 18.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It will be negibile.

And refugees are usually vetted, placed, and documented.

How many? 25,000?

That’s nothing compared to the estimated 15,000,000 illegals.

That’s 600x more than the maximum number of Syrian refugees

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
How come were so quick to open our doors for them and eastern euros but Africans caught up in active war or ethnic cleansing (Darfur) don't get a shot to come here? There's no world effort to take in these people but we got room for syrians?

:jbhmm:

I think we should help them in their own country like we do to Africans. Not to mention we'll be adding another group who'll benefit from minority status while at the same time promoting ws. Just my humble opinion.

According to Pew refugees from Europe has sunk to a slow crawl.

And the highest amount of people getting into the US as refugees were people from Democratic Republic of Congo.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I don't think the person you are talking about has any idea what they are talking about and nor do you, there aren't 1 to 2 million Syrians in America

Also last time I checked America even though heavily involved in what is happening in Syria in 2016 only accepted 10,000
:usure:

Syrian Americans - Wikipedia

HAL 9000

Liberty
Daps
Reppin
Utah
This thread is about eight months late breh. With Trump as president, there isn't going to be any mass immigration of Syrians.