Do you think they should have stopped over the edge after Owen died?

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
I know JR and King told the viewers at home that Owen had died ... but was the message relayed to the fans?

I feel like that might have something to do with them continuing the show.

Personally, I don't think I could have said to keep going with it.
According to those on Wreddit that were there, live audience didn’t find out till after the show via TV/Radio

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Of course they should have stopped it.

But I think Owen might've been cool with them carrying on even so. That show must go on mentality is ingrained deep in lifers like that. :jbhmm::patrice:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Of course they should have stopped it.

But I think Owen might've been cool with them carrying on even so. That show must go on mentality is ingrained deep in lifers like that. :jbhmm::patrice:

I can’t speak for him, obviously, but I kinda don’t think he would’ve wanted it to. By most accounts even though he was a Hart and a really good wrestler, I don’t think Owen ever truly fukked with the business the way his family might’ve. They always said he wanted to be like, a firefighter instead. So I wonder if he would’ve been cool with it, since he was wasn’t as carny as the rest of them.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Damn, care to share your story from your POV?

I was at this PPV with my father out here at Kemper Arena. Saw the fall and everything. When they carted him out I remember seeing his arm move on the stretcher. I thought dude was 'just' paralyzed. Didn't know he died until we got home and my sister was like " which one of them dudes died out there?"...I was like :ohhh:.

i just remember there was either a promo playing or just done playing on the video boards above the ring, then you seen him fall from under the video boards.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
"The show must go on."
full