Do you think they should have stopped over the edge after Owen died?

Ruby'sRevolver

Man in the Black Hat
Daps
Of course they should've stopped the show, but I wasnt surprised that they didn't, it's a total Vince move.

I was watching this show with a few other people and after the Owen thing happened and JR announced that he had died, no one was interested in the rest of the show at all. We were all just in shock at what had happened.

Another thing that I still remember is being online in the wrestling forums on AOL (LOL !!) the next day and a lot of people were pissed that RAW was just gonna be a tribute to Owen because they all wanted to have the real show with all the angles and storylines and shyt.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Of course they should've stopped the show, but I wasnt surprised that they didn't, it's a total Vince move.

I was watching this show with a few other people and after the Owen thing happened and JR announced that he had died, no one was interested in the rest of the show at all. We were all just in shock at what had happened.

Another thing that I still remember is being online in the wrestling forums on AOL (LOL !!) the next day and a lot of people were pissed that RAW was just gonna be a tribute to Owen because they all wanted to have the real show with all the angles and storylines and shyt.

Did you ever go into the AOL WrestleChat? There were like 20 chats open the night Owen died. I had never seen that before or after.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
giphy.gif
That's literally what Vince said.
full