Do You Think Yung Ill Can Adapt to Battle Rapping Now ?

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Was talkin to a friend and he honestly thinks Yung ill can't keep up with guys now, and he's not lyrical enough. :what: Then I saw a blog and someone said that Yung ill is done and theres no way he can come back :what:
I'm not the biggest yung ill fan but when you look at the rich battle, clearly yung ill could dominate right now. nikkas forget so fast..

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
nikka had a nervous breakdown/real life issues in February and been ready to go apparently since before NOME3. What has changed in the 5-6 months since then that would make you doubt ill can keep up the same nikkas that was battling 5-6 months ago? Why would he have to adapt? To what?Even in that O-Red battle he dropped that martin scheme that was dope. Only thing hes gonna have to adapt to is all the lines about the O-Red battle.

We aint talking DVD era dudes coming back from years of hiatus or hollow not battling for what seemed like forever.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
No stunna shades my nikka :dahell:
55uo.png

I'm not used to not having those personal smilies, yet
0eq9.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was talkin to a friend and he honestly thinks Yung ill can't keep up with guys now, and he's not lyrical enough. :what: Then I saw a blog and someone said that Yung ill is done and theres no way he can come back :what:
I'm not the biggest yung ill fan but when you look at the rich battle, clearly yung ill could dominate right now. nikkas forget so fast..

Your friend needs to be choked with the dental floss ill used against dna in his 3rd round. How long has he been watching battles?. Ain't nobody surpassed ill, to where he can no longer keep up that's some of the dumbest sh!t i ever heard. Why is he talkin' like ill use to battle rap 8 years ago or some shyt?

:why:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL you can't be serious

Yung Ill is like one of the only battle rappers to beat conceited clearly. yung ill at his best could go toe-to-toe with lux.