Do You Think Yung Ill Can Adapt to Battle Rapping Now ?

JimmyTuna

ghetto diplomat
Daps
Reppin
peeedro
Explain how Hollow is unable to adapt

We're all waiting to hear this explanation breh
His battle vs Tsu Surf explains it all, maybe he can adapt one day but recycling (he recycled the danny tanner line)
and dr. seuss bars aint getting him no where

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
His battle vs Tsu Surf explains it all, maybe he can adapt one day but recycling (he recycled the danny tanner line)
and dr. seuss bars aint getting him no where

I think you're confusing hollow being cheesy and corny at times with not being able to keep up. the full house line was recycled cause surf had a full house line and lives in joe buddens house(uncle joey). I would've been surprised is he didn't use that line.

Hollow is more performer than lyricist. His bars are always mediocre but he hes performs them well plus the rebuttals.

JimmyTuna

ghetto diplomat
Daps
Reppin
peeedro
I think you're confusing hollow being cheesy and corny at times with not being able to keep up. the full house line was recycled cause surf had a full house line and lives in joe buddens house(uncle joey). I would've been surprised is he didn't use that line.

Hollow is more performer than lyricist. His bars are always mediocre but he hes performs them well plus the rebuttals.

the real question is.. was his comeback a disappointment or not ?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
the real question is.. was his comeback a disappointment or not ?

I wasn't a big hollow guy before he went away so i'm the wrong guy to ask but I can see why cats would like him.

I can't call his comeback a disappointment because he pretty much did what I expected from him, some corny shyt, some funny shyt, some alright bars, and some rebuttals.

I personally think he lost to surf but its his own fault for taking whats in his face light cause lux was on the horizon but the battle is debatable and having a debatable with surf is as top tier as you can get.