Does anyone here game competitively? Like actual Tournaments?

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Have any of ya'll played real tournaments? I'm not talking online tourney type shyt I mean like leagues/sponsered tournaments? Just tryna see who the hardcore coli brehs are.
Only game I've played competitively was Super Smash Bros Wii U :mjlol:
But I got some skills, just ask some of the brehs on here who I've washed :ufdup:
I want to get into some more competitive gaming, I enjoy the environment and since I suck at sports gaming is my one shot at glory lol

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I go by aveda and only play gg now tbh. was a marvel monster a while back. I also ran the fade with khalil when sf5 came out and barely won but he the site champ so :shaq:

Technically, not the site champ, (that's @cuatrojoz). I did a few local tourneys out here, admittedly, at your....persuasion. Didn't win, but faired alright. Got a few local cats to play now.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars

I go by aveda and only play gg now tbh. was a marvel monster a while back. I also ran the fade with khalil when sf5 came out and barely won but he the site champ so :shaq:

Nice :ohhh:

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
First game I played competitively was Smash Bros. Melee. During its golden years, early - mid 2000's. Played at majors, weeklies, even went to MLG in NYC.
Got to see gods of that era square off. My clique and I were super young compared to everyone too.

Strange but nice memories.

Got really competitive in Gears of War 2 (3 a bit). Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 & especially 2, Black Ops 1. The clan and I never entered tournaments really, but our little squad were relatively high on leaderboards for the Xbox.

Then I got back into fighting games with Street Fighter 4...mostly online though. I've joined a few weeklies and stuff, but I guess life got in the way.
Street Fighter 5 is fun too. Dunno if I enjoy it enough to get serious into it...got other things to do in this one life of mine anyway lol.

But I'm got back into my true love, one player gaming. Man, I tried going through Fallout 4, got the first Resident Evil recently. Final Fantasy 10, Metal Gear Solid, The Last of Us. shyt is best. Final Fantasy 15 about to wreck the world :ohlawd:

But yeah, competitive gaming is dope as fukk brehs.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I won a VF5FS tournament a few years back, but that's it. That game's community is too small out here anyway. 2D fighters run shyt like everywhere else.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I won a VF5FS tournament a few years back, but that's it. That game's community is too small out here anyway. 2D fighters run shyt like everywhere else.

Online or local?

Yeah, only Tekken has been as consistent wave making on the 3D front. SC was set to do it, but fukked up something on the last outing.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Wanted to. but I dont got the money for it...

depending on the game, I can be pretty beastly at it