Does anyone here know their IQ scores?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I'm thinking about taking the test sometime soon. I've always been called smart by people dating back to kindergarten. I remember taking some test in the 2nd grade and missing out on the gifted class by a few points.

The thing is that I mailed in like half of the test because I was tired of sitting in a room for hours.

It's also a 95% chance that I have ADD. I exhibit all of the symptoms (can't focus, not paying attention to detail, frequent short-term memory lapses, extreme procrastination skills:wow:, and hyper-focus) of someone who has it.

Essentially, my cognitive skills are impaired like a motherfukker.

Any idea what kind of score I'd get, brehs?

I also know that the test doesn't really equate to real life success, but I'm mad curious.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
yes, mines is pretty high. no one can tell you what kind of score you'd get. you are in the military right? what did you score on the asvab?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
You got "There" switched up for "Their". I ain't know what my IQ is, but I'm willing to bet it's higher than yours off the strength of such a gaff.
I'm wyldin. My shyt prolly room temperature levels. I'm not as smart as most people think I am, and I'm ok with that.:ehh:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to do a megathread breaking down the racist element of IQ tests and how it is mostly based on fake science and make believe but I already know that shyt would have only 5 replies :wow:
You say that as if all cacs get high scores. I’m sure it’s skewed to a culture of already intellectual individuals to pat themselves on the back but it isn’t generally for anglo-saxons.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
according to cacs who pay attention to that stuff

we're hovering around 80 (african americans)

Cacs are around 100

and Asians average 120

or something like that

its not my expertise of study and I already know my sh1t is probably low (and i don't even care)

But based off my interactions with people and seeing folks operate in the world and media I'm guessing the number is really low for everyone regardless of what ethnicity you belong to, everyone overestimates their own intelligence. Theres no way in hell redneck rural cacs in the south have an IQ of 100, their sh1t has gotta be in the 40s-50s

exhibit A

345he2c.gif

but I'm just throwing that out there to let yal argue and debate about it

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to do a megathread breaking down the racist element of IQ tests and how it is mostly based on fake science and make believe but I already know that shyt would have only 5 replies :wow:
The IQ test came from Eugenicists.
You say that as if all cacs get high scores. I’m sure it’s skewed to a culture of already intellectual individuals to pat themselves on the back but it isn’t generally for anglo-saxons.
It didn't come from anglo-saxons but francs and germanic people orginally for the purposes of eugenics. Same for the SAT test.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Bunch of bologna. Racial IQ been debunked. Can go back into the 90s when they came out with the bell curve book and people like Dr.Francess Cress Welson refuted the hell out of it.
according to cacs who pay attention to that stuff

we're hovering around 80 (african americans)

Cacs are around 100

and Asians average 120

or something like that

its not my expertise of study and I already know my sh1t is probably low (and i don't even care)

But based off my interactions with people and seeing folks operate in the world and media I'm guessing the number is really low for everyone regardless of what ethnicity you belong to, everyone overestimates their own intelligence. Theres no way in hell redneck rural cacs in the south have an IQ of 100, their sh1t has gotta be in the 40s-50s

but I'm just throwing that out there to let yal argue and debate about it