Does anyone here know their IQ scores?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just googled the answer. That's the first "guest the next number in the sequence" problem I've seen like that.

Edit: The answer is so simple:mjlol:. I feel dumb now:snoop:

2nd Edit: I didn't even know that you could find a number in a sequence using that method.
I made it up myself. Just rounded off to the nearest even number, broke up the factors, and like you saw there's an obvious way to make a sequence that went right up to it.

But there might be more than one sequence that starts like that. :patrice: I ain't gonna take the time to check and see if my riddle might have multiple answers. :pachaha:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Also check out your EQ ( emotional intelligence)
EQ has a greater effect on life success than IQ does.

I think aspects of my EQ were absolute crap when I was a kid (I was ostracized and discriminated against a bunch and didn't respond well) but because I had a stable upbringing from parents who raised me right and I had to work through a lot of tough experiences it developed my EQ a lot more than for someone who was neglected early or someone who never had to go through shyt. Becoming a Christian in college and realizing that I had to get my shyt together in life helped too.

Last edited:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Ever since i looked up the racist history of the intelligence quotient i quit caring... but i didn't care THAT much to begin with

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
People who put the entire stock in IQ are going to be ass-out in life. At some point, an IQ of 120 vs an iq of 160 is not going to mean much for most people in their day to day life. At that point, there are other factors such as social intelligence and ability to navigate the world at large that become more important. If a 160 IQ guy doesn't have caring parents or an environment to cultivate their interests and their talents and the 120 IQ person does, I guarantee the 120 IQ will be more successful. Malcolm Gladwell's book Outliers has a whole chapter dedicated to this and he uses the "smartest man in America" as an example. This guy dropped out of college twice I believe and just works on his farm now. He isn't a rocket scientist or contributing much to the world because he did not have a childhood that cultivated him to be an adult that contributes immensely to the world, at least to the degree most people expect a person with an IQ that high to do so.

Christopher Langan - Wikipedia The guy mentioned

Christopher Michael Langan was born in 1952 in San Francisco, California but spent most of his childhood in Montana. His mother, Mary Langan-Hansen (née Chappelle, 1932 – 2014), was the daughter of a wealthy shipping executive but was cut off from her family. His biological father, Melvin Letman, died or disappeared before he was born. Owing to a combination of severed family ties and an absent father figure for her children, Mary was often pressured to adopt an economically itinerant lifestyle on behalf of her four children. This meant frequently living on violent Indian reservations in conditions of extreme poverty.[7][8]

During elementary school, Langan was repeatedly skipped ahead and was tormented by his peers. Langan claims he was brutally beaten by his stepfather, Jack Langan, who denies this claim. Langan recalls that "my stepfather constantly asked me difficult questions, and when I'd give him correct answers to those questions, he'd bat me in the mouth or something of that nature to let me know he didn't appreciate a guy trying to be smarter than he was."[9][not in citation given] At the age of twelve years, Langan began weight training, and forcibly ended the abuse by throwing his stepfather out of the house when he was fourteen, and telling him never to return.[10]

Langan attended high school but found himself spending his last years engaged mostly in independent study, due to relative indifference of his teachers in accommodating his pleas concerning his increasing need and capacity to absorb more advanced material. While left to his own studies, he started teaching himself "advanced math, physics, philosophy, Latin, and Greek".[4] He earned a perfect score on the SAT (pre-1995 scale) despite taking a nap during the test.[9]

Langan attended Reed College and later on Montana State University, however, faced with severe financial and transportation problems, and believing that he could teach his professors more than they could teach him, he dropped out.[4]

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I made it up myself. Just rounded off to the nearest even number, broke up the factors, and like you saw there's an obvious way to make a sequence that went right up to it.

But there might be more than one sequence that starts like that. :patrice: I ain't gonna take the time to check and see if my riddle might have multiple answers. :pachaha:
Yeah I was trying to find a single-step pattern via addition and multiplication. I was thinking of square roots, multiples and all that shyt:dead:.

My co-workers always say that I "nuke" answers and solutions because I think of every possible answer...

Except the one that's most obvious:skip:.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
IQ test is biased towards environment. A person coming from a non-western country wouldn't have an advantage because it's not familiar to them. Same with an Anglo-Saxon if he were to visit some African village or rain-forest in South America.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Yes. It's around 174, but after reading that thread about the skateboarder pouring baby powder down another mans booty, I feel it may have fallen.