Superstar
Daps
Reppin
xchris-brown-rage.jpg.pagespeed.ic.NmrXGc7YxKqWdU3S6tH9.jpg
i got a feeling breezy is going to go out like rick james

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Why are they acting like she was married to him or some shyt? The bytch could have left anytime she wanted to, he didn't force her to do anything and by all accounts he wasn't smashing her forehead in like he did Rihanna.

No accountability with these women. Ballers, singers and rappers are never going to be loyal to one woman.

Why does this bytch even have a voice?

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I didn't want to believe it cause......"

Because he's Chris Brown:russ:? Lets not pretend you woulda been playing naïve and having threesomes with just any ol nikka outchea:comeon:....Not saying women don't all the time,but its about a million bytches out there willing to do the same for him,so how can you being a "down chick" to a nikka you met as a famous millionaire even be seen as special or be appreciated:dahell:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A chick would have to do somethin super super unreal foul for me to ever put my hands on her but this broad doing the interview, i swear i wanna just throw her in a madd tight headlock, most annoying person ever. Dmx shoulda threw a chair at her

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Females like this think they deserve some type of sympathy and platform to speak because they put up with so much shyt from these entertainers and athletes...if Chris Brown was the lanky, light skinned nicca bringing the shopping carts in at Wal-Mart she wouldn't have looked twice at the nicca. She ate shyt so she could live the lifestyle she wanted and gain celebrity...mission accomplished.