DOES DETROIT HOLD THE CROWN 4 REALEST RECENT HIP-HOP MOMENT

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Team east side vs DBC

Think about it.....

prior from my knowledge; there was tension in music between the 2 groups/sections of the city

real street beef(I dont know for a fact)

All of these artists have a unique sound

All of them started movements

They unified and sold out the arena at the city

Everyone went up on stage and rapped

people not of the culture had 0 awareness this even happened

the crowd looked right

Now its all love between the 2.

Hip-hop did that.

Detroit posters please correct me on anything if I'm wrong....I'm an outside but a Stan for ya'll music. I don't know any of the politics or how it actually went down. Just an outsider showing love and trying to learn more about the history. PEACE

Detroit vs EVERYBODY

@Eastside Get The Money
@eastside313
@EastsideRio
@DetroitEWarren
@detroitwalt

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was aware of this but didn't see it. I don't believe either side ever had beef between them though, it was always just a young nikka/older nikka divide between them since they weren't of the same era

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I was aware of this but didn't see it. I don't believe either side ever had beef between them though, it was always just a young nikka/older nikka divide between them since they weren't of the same era

coulda swore there was.....

I remember in an old thread on here something happened with HBK....

I think ice wear vezzo had diss tracks or something like that....

might be wrong.....either way its a truly dope movement in hip-hop that seemed to not really get any acknowledgment on here....

just YT'd it....

kinda clears it up but he was being careful with his words

I respect ray a lot for this....this how grown man talk....

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The industry has ran off with their sound heavily the past 2-3 years.

its criminal how the D doesn't get the shine it does....despite damn near everyone sharking their shyt.....

then people coming out the side of their mouth about the state of hip-hop 2 boot :francis:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
its criminal how the D doesn't get the shine it does....despite damn near everyone sharking their shyt.....

then people coming out the side of their mouth about the state of hip-hop 2 boot :francis:

Most Detroit rappers are one foot in one foot out type nikkas, almost all them nikkas are still heavy in the street or connected to it in some way and don't take rap 100% serious.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Most Detroit rappers are one foot in one foot out type nikkas, almost all them nikkas are still heavy in the street or connected to it in some way and don't take rap 100% serious.

Thats too bad cause the amount of talent is unreal.

I get it tho.

Its just a shame cause the shyt people complain about everything the game is missing has been going on there for over a decade.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
their social media that week was funny too...there was a live with Big quis (DBCO) and Team Eastside Peezy where they were just roasting each other

"you still wearing that old ass chain?"
"you still in that tired ass car huh?"

i'm glad they are all love now...theres still very specific beefs but these two are solid which is great. The Peezy / Payroll album was SLEPT ON dope

:ohlawd:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
their social media that week was funny too...there was a live with Big quis (DBCO) and Team Eastside Peezy where they were just roasting each other

"you still wearing that old ass chain?"
"you still in that tired ass car huh?"

i'm glad they are all love now...theres still very specific beefs but these two are solid which is great. The Peezy / Payroll album was SLEPT ON dope

:ohlawd:

Hell yeah... Peezy asked Quis if he was in that old ass vette about to go get an oil change :laff: