DOES DETROIT HOLD THE CROWN 4 REALEST RECENT HIP-HOP MOMENT

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
And its some of the worst shyt ever

cause the cats biting the shyt aint authentic.

there are some things that just can not be duplicated.

lil boat was running around the D right? I know he showed love but I had no idea how involved he is behind the scenes in the industry with a lot of people. Questioning if it was a business move TBH.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
cause the cats biting the shyt aint authentic.

there are some things that just can not be duplicated.

lil boat was running around the D right? I know he showed love but I had no idea how involved he is behind the scenes in the industry with a lot of people. Questioning if it was a business move TBH.

The actually music from Detroit is trash lol. Those beats are just garbage.

SIDENOTE : Its HELLA locals here in KCMO biting the Detroit sound thinking they doing something different lol Im sick of it.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The actually music from Detroit is trash lol. Those beats are just garbage.

SIDENOTE : Its HELLA locals here in KCMO biting the Detroit sound thinking they doing something different lol Im sick of it.

Says more about your city than anything. You should focus that energy in your own backyard. clearly you in the minority if your own people trying to jack.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Says more about your city than anything. You should focus that energy in your own backyard. clearly you in the minority if your own people trying to jack.

nikka its MFs in dusty ass New York riding Detroits wave too the fukk you talking about, What the fukk me being in the minority got to do with anything. The shyt is trash. You talking about people "jacking it" but you in here dikkriding that garbage. This is why New York fell off. Focus YOUR energy on THAT, bum ass nikka. Yall lost all credibility when Trinidad James dropped his nuts on yall head on YALL turf and he didnt get ran out the venue.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
nikka its MFs in dusty ass New York riding Detroits wave too the fukk you talking about, What the fukk me being in the minority got to do with anything. The shyt is trash. You talking about people "jacking it" but you in here dikkriding that garbage. This is why New York fell off. Focus YOUR energy on THAT, bum ass nikka. Yall lost all credibility when Trinidad James dropped his nuts on yall head on YALL turf and he didnt get ran out the venue.

Breh u the same bozo who tried to talk down on jeezy and u still greener than a blade of grass with your 20 year old something video gaming ass.

you stay coming into threads puffing your chest out barking like miniature poodle.

I'm not surprised u don't get none of this.

ima roll the window up n peel off

this the part where u ask your homie for a short on the port and keep talking while I'm gone :russ:

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Low Quality Posting
Breh u the same bozo who tried to talk down on jeezy and u still greener than a blade of grass with your 20 year old something video gaming ass.

you stay coming into threads puffing your chest out barking like miniature poodle.

I'm not surprised u don't get none of this.

ima roll the window up n peel off

this the part where u ask your homie for a short on the port and keep talking while I'm gone :russ:

You upwards of 40 still wearing Snowman and "Trappin and Dead" shirts you a whole culture vulturing dikk sucking bum you not exposing anything you mad because Im stating facts. Jeezy aint got no classics and this new Detroit wave is garbage. Dont get mad at me little mama.