DOES EMU EMONI PASS THE EYE TEST?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Fortunately for him, Niang, Strus and Porter have been good for Cleveland so far this season in plugging holes on the roster, so he can afford to stay in the G-League longer working on his game.

I thought he played surprisingly well defensively in SL. If he turns into a poor man’s Michael Porter Jr that’s a huge win for a second rounder

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Tf does dude have to do to get faster that’s insane
Edey actually had surprisingly great numbers at the combine (much better #s than a lot of current NBA bigs) , so it's not as bad as it seems, but still kind of shocking

I dunno that Bates was ever really a good athlete, so I'd think he has to just develop a crafty scoring game and hope to find a bench role

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Athletically he's just not viable as a big time player but his jump shot will get him a lot of looks

Stop.

Who ramped to clamp this kid.
For you to say athletically he is not viable as a big time player.
Pedigree and skill wise.
At best you are getting Michael porter junior production from this kid as a pro. If they would stop playing draft selection white people racist games with the entire league and this kid.

You talking like a white boi deflecting on character issues. Making up bullshyt that is not indicative of what occurs on court.

Art Barr