Does Floyd Have A Fight Scheduled For Next Spring?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel like canelo fights with loaded gloves, his gloves look very flat on the striking area. its unnatural. next time you watch him fight, pay close attention to his gloves they look different and much flatter than his opponents. he wears grant gloves and they are not supposed to look that hard and square

Daps
Reppin
NULL

5132979-box-alvarez-mosley.jpg

this is what grant gloves are supposed to look like they arent supposed to be that hard and compact

Roy-Jones.jpg

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
If Floyd's gonna lose this would be the perfect fight for him to lose (for boxing, not for him obviously), because Canelo could be the next big money man in boxing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:obama:

Only thing i can think of is maybe theyre different weight gloves :manny:

thats what i thought too but grant gloves are still supposed to be thick and a little puffy not that hard and compact. floyd and winky wear grant gloves a lot and they never look like that. the thing that really gives it away is the fact that grant gloves are supposed to have a slight curve to them. but canelo's dont at all they look like hard little squares

Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+v+Juan+Manuel+Marquez+JuySfTJQ3Kgl.jpg

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
thats what i thought too but grant gloves are still supposed to be thick and a little puffy not that hard and compact. floyd and winky wear grant gloves a lot and they never look like that. the thing that really gives it away is the fact that grant gloves are supposed to have a slight curve to them. but canelo's dont at all they look like hard little squares

Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+v+Juan+Manuel+Marquez+JuySfTJQ3Kgl.jpg

I've personally seen Grant gloves that arent so puffy like Floyd uses. I think hes a bad example along with Winky tho. Floyd needs the extra padding for his hands and Winky liked bulkly gloves for his peek a boo defense.

I'll keep looking to see if i can find anything else

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I've personally seen Grant gloves that arent so puffy like Floyd uses. I think hes a bad example along with Winky tho. Floyd needs the extra padding for his hands and Winky liked bulkly gloves for his peek a boo defense.

I'll keep looking to see if i can find anything else

ALL of them are supposed to be and weigh the same :youngsabo:

:mindblown: over Canelo cheating possibly

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
ALL of them are supposed to be and weigh the same :youngsabo:

:mindblown: over Canelo cheating possibly

Supposed to :youngsabo:

But seriously some gloves have different dimensions....if Canelo would get caught, itd be a huge blow

Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats if... its so much money behind him right now he in theory could get away with a lot of things and we would never know ie the lance armstrong effect

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
thats if... its so much money behind him right now he in theory could get away with a lot of things and we would never know ie the lance armstrong effect

While i dont necessarily agree with this...nothing surprises me in this sport anymore

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not when one guy is clenching his fists while throwing punches and the other isn't.

its wierd because when i was looking for pictures of him with his hands not clenched i couldnt find any. it was like his gloves were always just in a clenched shape. that, in itself, is strange

this is the best relaxed picture i could honestly find

Saul-Alvarez-bodyshot-120915R300.jpg

and still they look harder and flatter than normal

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
we think fighters are cheating with gloves now :dead: