Does Floyd Have A Fight Scheduled For Next Spring?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wladimir-Klitschko.jpg

These dont look very puffy to me :yeshrug:

yeah i saw some pics of wlad in grants, but i wasnt sure if it was appropriate as an example because his hands and his body are really big which distort the scale of the gloves in respect to the fighter

tim bradely in grants he is more canelo sized. the thickness and the curvature:

Timothy-Bradley8.jpg

its possible that grant makes different shaped gloves, but if thats true, then canelo is the only fighter ive seen wearing them so far

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
yeah i saw some pics of wlad in grants, but i wasnt sure if it was appropriate as an example because his hands and his body are really big which distort the scale of the gloves in respect to the fighter

tim bradely in grants he is more canelo sized. the thickness and the curvature:

Timothy-Bradley8.jpg

its possible that grant makes different shaped gloves, but if thats true, then canelo is the only fighter ive seen wearing them so far

Keep in mind that every fighter has different shaped hands, sizes and comforts too.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
While i dont necessarily agree with this...nothing surprises me in this sport anymore

This...........

The same way they clearly allowed Chavez to cheat with his gloves in the Lee fight

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
More than normal, enough to tell he's slowing down. IMO his best fight was when he came back against marquez in 09, so thats how i compare

youre spreading propaganda.cotto landed 100 punches total. thats like barely 20 to 30 more than usual.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

youre spreading propaganda.cotto landed 100 punches total. thats like barely 20 to 30 more than usual.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Floyd decided to Lay on the ropes for 5 rounds and Cotto still landed only about 10 punch per round:scusthov:

The only thing the fight showed was how much disrespect Mayweather had for Cotto as a fighter to toy with him like that, and show not one fukk about his so called overrated power

Floyd clearly wanted to have a brawl because he had no fears of Cotto's power, In Mayweather's worst round that fight he's goes back into the corner like :aicmon: that muthafukker running, that showed his mentality for the fight, he could of boxed him and beat him easily like he proved in the 1st 5 rounds, it just would've been a slow ugly snore fest, what Cotto wanted

By round 11 Floyd is turning Cotto stopping him from pinning him to the corner and Bouncing on his feet boxing showing that he could have did that the whole fight had he wanted

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd decided to Lay on the ropes for 5 rounds and Cotto still landed only about 10 punch per round:scusthov:

The only thing the fight showed was how much disrespect Mayweather had for Cotto as a fighter to toy with him like that, and show not one fukk about his so called overrated power

Floyd clearly wanted to have a brawl because he had no fears of Cotto's power, In Mayweather's worst round that fight he's goes back into the corner like :aicmon: that muthafukker running, that showed his mentality for the fight, he could of boxed him and beat him easily like he proved in the 1st 5 rounds, it just would've been a slow ugly snore fest, what Cotto wanted

By round 11 Floyd is turning Cotto stopping him from pinning him to the corner and Bouncing on his feet boxing showing that he could have did that the whole fight had he wanted
dont forget he almost knocked cotto out in da 12th

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
dont forget he almost knocked cotto out in da 12th

And stood back and :childplease: as Cotto was on chicken legs, and waiting for the death blow

He could of did that shyt the whole fight, do people not understand Floyd needed some rounds under his belt, he sparred and toyed with Cotto and then gave him a pass when he was about to ko him, to let Cotto know he was taking easy on him

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And stood back and :childplease: as Cotto was on chicken legs, and waiting for the death blow

He could of did that shyt the whole fight, do people not understand Floyd needed some rounds under his belt, he sparred and toyed with Cotto and then gave him a pass when he was about to ko him, to let Cotto know he was taking easy on him

that made me :russ:

but i dont think floyd coulda did dat da whole fight because he was sick and i think he got tired quicker den usual because of dat. so he improvised a lil bit, da man can adapt to any style:whew:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
that made me :russ:

but i dont think floyd coulda did dat da whole fight because he was sick and i think he got tired quicker den usual because of dat. so he improvised a lil bit, da man can adapt to any style:whew:

His left hand was hurt, which would of prevented him from boxing and moving more so IMO, he even switched to southpaw to protect his left hand a few times in the match

Hard to box with no stick