Does Madonna even have 5 recognizable hits?

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
This thread made me get up from my bed and give my two cents from my computer :stopitslime: .

I'm a 80s baby and Madonna was a trendsetter back in my day. She doesn't have the greatest voice but she know how to make hits constantly. She was able to produce with all types of genres and gave credit where it was due. Madonna was the first mainstream artist to advocate gay rights, open sexuality and interracial relationships in her music. She took a lot of criticism but didn't bulge or back down. She is the main reason that a lot of these females artist are eating today because she laid the groundwork but doesn't get the credit that she deserves. I know that a lot of the Coli militants are not found of the LGBTQ+ community, interracial mingling or women being more open about their desires but she is one the GOAT females artist to ever due music. Give her flowers and show some damn respect :ufdup:.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This thread made me get up from my bed and give my two cents from my computer :stopitslime: .

I'm a 80 baby and Madonna was a trendsetter back in my day. She doesn't have the greatest voice but she know how to make hits constantly. She was able to produce with all types of genres and gave credit where it was due. Madonna was the first mainstream artist to advocate gay rights, open sexuality and interracial relationships in her music. She took a lot of criticisms but didn't bulge or back down. She is the main reason that a lot of these females artist are eating today because she laid the groundwork but doesn't get the credit that she deserves. I know that a lot of the Coli militants are not found of the LGBTQ+ community, interracial mingling or women being more open about their desires but she is one the GOAT females artist to even due music. Give her flowers and show some damn respect :ufdup:.
I agree, but fukk trannies. They are mentally ill people forcing thier lifestyels to the public

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
And she's always given props to black people and shared with us in her platform. She's unfukkwitable at this point.
True. In her like a prayer video, she actually had a black dude play the role of a character portraying jesus. How many other white pop artists would have the balls to do that in the 80s?

She even kissed his feet in the video. shyt caught alot of backlash, but she didnt give a fukk

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We talking music breh ; if we go that route we could damn near go back to biblical times:russ:
Entertainment wise breh. Monroe broke barriers in the media and was the first to basically be the first popular thot in a time where wearing anything sexy was looked down on. Hell, kissing in public was a damn near sin in her days.

Dont disrespect the OG thot :birdman: