Does Madonna even have 5 recognizable hits?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
originally scuffed at the title, but I started thinking.....she's is the best selling women of all time, but for her stature, you would think she has iconic hits that rivals Mariah(sweet fantasy) or Whitney(will always love you). shyt, even cyndy lauper has 2 iconic hits more than madonna.
I was born in 90 and I feel like people my generation would recognize those women biggest hits than madonna.
Madonna got hits more for the adults.

The artists like Whitney and Mariah got a wider appeal because they got songs or a song kids can listen to.

That said Madonna got jawns but I'd argue they don't hit on a wider global appeal scale where kids would know the songs.

Only MJ and a few artists are in that category.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
This thread made me get up from my bed and give my two cents from my computer :stopitslime: .

I'm a 80 baby and Madonna was a trendsetter back in my day. She doesn't have the greatest voice but she know how to make hits constantly. She was able to produce with all types of genres and gave credit where it was due. Madonna was the first mainstream artist to advocate gay rights, open sexuality and interracial relationships in her music. She took a lot of criticisms but didn't bulge or back down. She is the main reason that a lot of these females artist are eating today because she laid the groundwork but doesn't get the credit that she deserves. I know that a lot of the Coli militants are not found of the LGBTQ+ community, interracial mingling or women being more open about their desires but she is one the GOAT females artist to even due music. Give her flowers and show some damn respect :ufdup:.
Get out your bed ? Its damn near 5pm when u posted this. You charlie's deadbeat grampa from willy wonka?

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

"Material Girl" (How on Earth could you not mention this one?)

"Like a Virgin"

"Like a Prayer"

"Holiday"

"La Isla Bonita"

"Vogue"

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

nikkaS REALLY RANDOMLY
HAD A 200 POST DISCUSSION
ABOUT MADONNA ON A BLACK