Does Magic Johnson realize how ridiculous his son looks/is

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He looks like an overweight woman to me. I'm sure magic knows . I mean let this dude/lady be. He isn't affecting my life.:manny:

image.jpg

Someone else here mentioned this but it is like he is acting like caricature of a gay man, with the lipstick and the purse and the scarf. But no stylish gay/straight man is going to be wearing cutoff shorts with fringes hanging.

I kind of feel bad for him, he is a fat, tall kid whose only "cool" thing was he was gay, in them cac schools and he went extra hard with it.

You can't tell me Magic somewhere isn't like :snoop: when he sees shyt like this.

Nikka might turn himself into a woman in a couple of years. :huhldup:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Openly coming out is one thing, and that's not really that bad. But the way he flaunts around being super gay really does his father a disservice. You would think he'd have a little more respect for his dad who is a prominent black figure.

What does him being "super gay" matter in regards of Magic Johnson being prominent or black:seanw:

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
What does him being "super gay" matter in regards of Magic Johnson being prominent or black:seanw:

Imagine being ready to close a multi - million dollar deal with a group of millionaires. And somebody says "I saw your son the other day :troll: "
:snoop:

Not saying that it's affecting Magic all that much, but I'm just saying.