:ohhh:
it is

Ervin+e+Magic+Johnson.jpg

but that kinda makes the photoshop pic even more funny :mjlol:

Last edited:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Imagine being ready to close a multi - million dollar deal with a group of millionaires. And somebody says "I saw your son the other day :troll: "
:snoop:

Not saying that it's affecting Magic all that much, but I'm just saying.

I'm not sure you understand business. No businessman would ever try to insult another businessman while in contracts talks or if in a deal with him. I'd bet Magic has never been got that :comeon: look from businessman straight to his face.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I would disown my son if he came out acting like that. :manny:

I would cut him off completely without thinking twice about it. I would lie and say he was adopted to his face or just plane tell him to kick rocks. He would know to stay in the damn closet until I'm dead and gone.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
What does him being "super gay" matter in regards of Magic Johnson being prominent or black:seanw:

:comeon: Come on breh, it is important. There is a certain image to maintain, most of those guys in the multimillionaire/billionaire range are conservative people. There are other prominent businessmen with gay children (Larry Ellison) but I honestly can't think one who has a flamboyant child who is seeking attention.

I not saying ol'boy can't be himself, but he is obviously calling the paparazzi trying to get attention for himself. Aint nobody checking for him.

Them fashion nikkas are probably disgusted with his fat self.