Does Magic Johnson realize how ridiculous his son looks/is

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
it is

Ervin+e+Magic+Johnson.jpg

but that kinda makes the photoshop pic even more funny :mjlol:

lol. the photo-shop fooled me.

but still, why is he carrying his big ass son around like that?

they were just asking him to be gay.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
man i was watching rich kids on e network. and they were taking a dancing class. ej is just too over the top with it. i mean honestly just get the surgery and get your balls chopped off. this guy has no business being a male.

Man this shyt is unwatchable. Magic is a damn all time great and gotta put up with this shyt. And he literally cant do anything about this either.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Its his son, and love is unconditional brehs. Magic has made mistakes in his life, he isn't perfect. So why would it be right for him to place any sort of condemnation on his son; his very own flesh and blood for merely being himself friends?
The only reason why Magic isn't going hard on his son and disowning him, is because he has MAJOR dirt on Magic. :sas2:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Someone else here mentioned this but it is like he is acting like caricature of a gay man, with the lipstick and the purse and the scarf. But no stylish gay/straight man is going to be wearing cutoff shorts with fringes hanging.

I kind of feel bad for him, he is a fat, tall kid whose only "cool" thing was he was gay, in them cac schools and he went extra hard with it.

You can't tell me Magic somewhere isn't like :snoop: when he sees shyt like this.

Nikka might turn himself into a woman in a couple of years. :huhldup:
He's going overboard because he is taunting his father: A CLOSET bisexual man. Which, in the gay or black community (depending on how you look at it) is worse then being open about it.

Last edited:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SeaBed
Im not going to lie... I would send his ass to Europe and tell him to never come back.

At least :mjpls: daughter isn't out there flashing her lesbian lifestyle

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Its his son, and love is unconditional brehs. Magic has made mistakes in his life, he isn't perfect. So why would it be right for him to place any sort of condemnation on his son; his very own flesh and blood for merely being himself friends?
nikka is one thing to be sweet and another to pretend you a bytch, Magic should cut the bread til he get that wardrobe right

Raava

Staff member
Daps
He is just really over the top, and his size...just the combination of the 2 is just a lot. But what can you do? He loves his son unconditionally.

Daps
Reppin
VOID

Who cares?

and this thread ends for me here...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
He looks like an overweight woman to me. I'm sure magic knows . I mean let this dude/lady be. He isn't affecting my life.:manny:

image.jpg

This shyt is absurd, Magic can say what he want to the media but you know this shyt is killing his soul inside. Dude basically defeats AIDS and then gotta deal with this fukkery.

good god.

he just said "fukk it :manny:"

:dead: