Does thecoli believe in true love?

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
Everyone will say no to fit the Coli agenda.

But really they do, and they want to be in love and have a happily ever after. They're just bitter and jaded.
Usually when it comes to the Coli brehs doing shyt to fit agendas I would agree with you but in this case nah........love exist but there's too many variables that must be met for it to happen, so it's a extreme rarity tbh with you.

Daps
Allow me to expound upon my first post... love is emotion... love is infatuation towards a person or object... when people love someone and that person doesn't "love" you back the person in love tends to act irrationally, and that isn't natural for a supposed logical thinking man... we all know men are supposed to be logical and women emotional so why as a man allow emotions (love) override logic? That's why falling in love is for women not men...

And as a man it's ok to have love for a woman for a good reason, but falling in love or being infatuated with a woman is dangerous and will never end well.

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
I do in a way. I was in love with two women in my life, well one the other one I was falling for tho.

But my love came from a mindset of "I would kill or take a bullet for you" instead of actually treating them the way I should've.

:mjcry:

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I believe in true love but not in the fairy tale way. I don't believe any relationship is perfect. But you can meet someone you really connect with from jump, you fall in love with them and just want to be with them all the time etc... but for a long term relationship there will always be work. Humans aren't perfect, but you can find that person you are willing to work and sacrifice for. Willing to work through imperfections because your connection and what you have is strong. You believe it's worth it.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
of course everyone on this site wants to love
but life is not a disney movie

when people get what they want it doesn't even mean much to them
once that feeling is satisfied then what

Kex

All Star
Daps
I relate it to the scene on Martin where he found out Tommy & Pam were dating

"You feel a calm don't you? You got somebody that got you."

Not perfect, but not forced & chaotic.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I do.

But what people, especially young people, don't understand is that you don't reach the "true love" stage without going through adversity.

It's not true love until that shyt has been through the fire and you've both stared at the abyss of separation and decided that it would be more destructive to end it than to sacrifice your ego, your desires, maybe even your ambition... whatever it takes to make it work.

True love isn't what most people think it is. That shyt isn't free, or easy, or fun. What it is, is strong, determined, and patient.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Affirmative (yes, I do).

I've never been in love because I lack the most important component needed to sow the seed, which is: trust. And that has more to do with where/how I was raised (if you're from where I'm from, you can't trust anything breathing). However, I've been with chicks that were madly in love with me...and I could tell because it was unconditional and they made so much sacrifices. Even now, without being romantically linked to them and with no sexual relations involved - they still care.

It's a tad rare but it's real and out there.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I do.

[The fireworks/earthquakes/butterflies is so much more fun & addictive though :dry:]
full