Dog mauls 4-year-old boy to death in Hazel Park

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
A 4-year-old boy was mauled to death in a dog attack Tuesday night in Hazel Park, police said.

His 14-year-old sister called 911 at about 6:45 p.m. to report her mother was trying to stop a male pit bill from attacking him at their home on East Woodruff, authorities said in a statement.

The family had been fostering the 60-pound canine, according to the release.

Investigators learned the mother cut the animal with a knife to defend her son.

When police officers responded to the scene with the Hazel Park Fire Department and saw the dog "actively attacking" the 4-year-old, they used Tasers to free him, authorities wrote.

The pit bull ran out of the house. The boy, who sustained serious wounds to his neck and body, was rushed by ambulance to a hospital and pronounced dead.

His 38-year-old mother also was hospitalized for treatment of dog bite injuries that were not believed to be life threatening.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Foster a fukkin PITBULL caccettes.

Maybe its cuz i wasnt born here but i dont see animals as in-house guests
In most typical American and Canadian households, dogs are viewed almost as an extension of the family and therefore the thought of leaving a dog to sleep outside is seen as abuse.

I remember one time i was chilling with my homeboy on the deck in hhis backyard. AA breh but he's married to a haitian chick im cool with. I remember the look on breh's face as he was decribing to me how one of his neighbors used to have their dog tied to a tree or a fence in the backyard. By the sound of his voice and the look on his face you could tell homie was legit highy upset and angry with the shyt.
To this day my mom refuses to let my niece's chihuahuas sleep inside the house. A cat? Maybe. A dog? Hell no. :camby:

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
michael vick was right about these beasts
What was he right about? Either way i thought he said he didnt do it

All Pitbulls/Rottweilers/ and German Shepards need to be killed.
I love german sheppards and rotweillers but yeah...i dont trust them fukkas either.

My cousin in Haiti had 3 German Sheppards and 4 Chihuahuas. The German Sheppards gew up with the chihuahuas in the same house. The german sheppards killed 3 of the chihuahuas

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They should only allow people who live out in the country to own pitbulls. They don't seem like they're meant for urban living.
Not even arguing that they did anything wrong, defending the homested is the purpose we bred them for, but they don't know anything about urban planning, how are they supposed to know to only protect a single apartment as opposed to an entire block? People own actual bulls too but you don't often run into a longhorn when you're at the playground so nobody gets hurt. pitbulls should be treated the same way.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
:mjcry: i will never understand living with or near one of these beast:mjtf:

Why do people believe they can control these type of animals? Even the bible says "these are like natural brute beast, which are meant to be caught and destroyed":hubie: seriously