Dog mauls 4-year-old boy to death in Hazel Park

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
They should only allow people who live out in the country to own pitbulls. They don't seem like they're meant for urban living.
Not even arguing that they did anything wrong, defending the homested is the purpose we bred them for, but they don't know anything about urban planning, how are they supposed to know to only protect a single apartment as opposed to an entire block? People own actual bulls too but you don't often run into a longhorn when you're at the playground so nobody gets hurt. pitbulls should be treated the same way.
There is precedent for this

I dont know if the law has changed since im left Miami but pit-bulls are illegal there.

Edit: Just looked it up. It is still illegal to own one there despite pit owners having tried to push for legislation to repeal it in 2017.

Pit bull owners face severe penalties in Miami-Dade County
Pit bull owners face severe penalties in Miami, Dade County

MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Fla. - It is illegal in Miami-Dade County to own or keep American pit bull terriers,
American Staffordshire terriers, Staffordshire bull terriers or any other dog that substantially conforms to these breed characteristics.

There is a $500 fine for acquiring or keeping a pit bull and court action to force the removal.

Pit bull investigations take about 30 business days. Pit bulls that are picked up as strays and are not registered or licensed will be held for five days and then put down.

Pit bulls that are picked up with identification or lost pets that are registered will also be held for five days. The owner will receive a citation and be given the opportunity to remove the dog from Miami-Dade County.

Both pure and mixed breed pit bull dogs are classified as dangerous. It has been been illegal to acquire a new put bull dog since Jan. 1, 1990. Failure to register, muzzle, confine and insure a pit bull is a violation of the law subject to sever penalty.

Click here to read the full Miami-Dade ordinance against pit bulls.

Miami-Dade residents can report pit bull owners to 305-884-1101. You can remain anonymous.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
michael vick was right about these beasts
full
@Rhap.So.D

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:mjcry: i will never understand living with or near one of these beast:mjtf:

Why do people believe they can control these type of animals? Even the bible says "these are like natural brute beast, which are meant to be caught and destroyed":hubie: seriously
I dont know if this started with hiphop or whatever but there seems to be this belief among many black brehs, especialli in America and other western countries that owning a pitbull gives you some sort of status/street credibility or something. I know DMX made the shyt even more popular back in the 90s but im sure it didnt start there.

I think it's just a symbol of strength and power that street brehs are attracted to because say what you want about pit bulls, no other dog breeds want any part of them. Even rottweilers or dobermans dont always wanna fukk with a pitbull despite their size advantage..

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjcry: i will never understand living with or near one of these beast:mjtf:

Why do people believe they can control these type of animals? Even the bible says "these are like natural brute beast, which are meant to be caught and destroyed":hubie: seriously
Its like a status symbol here, i don't respect the people that leave pitbulls outside 24/7 or unsupervised. Its 7 pits on my block and maybe 20 houses

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In most typical American and Canadian households, dogs are viewed almost as an extension of the family and therefore the thought of leaving a dog to sleep outside is seen as abuse.

I remember one time i was chilling with my homeboy on the deck in hhis backyard. AA breh but he's married to a haitian chick im cool with. I remember the look on breh's face as he was decribing to me how one of his neighbors used to have their dog tied to a tree or a fence in the backyard. By the sound of his voice and the look on his face you could tell homie was legit highy upset and angry with the shyt.
To this day my mom refuses to let my niece's chihuahuas sleep inside the house. A cat? Maybe. A dog? Hell no. :camby:

Then you shouldn't have animals, having animal tied up is abuse, how would you like it if he were chained up or caged all the time lmao

Even a junk yard dog has a yard to run around in, and it lives outside. Not letting a chihuahua in the house is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever, I can understand a big ass Rott or doberman pincher or some shyt, but a chiahuahau lmao, what's the point of even having a pet then might as well not have one.

A lot of these pittbulls are aggressive and bite, because they ain't socialized, they don't get walked, and they too big for their living spaces so they become relentless, and they gonnna bite the first person they see that's not the person who feeds them to let out that aggression.

People should be licensed to even own an animal, and the owner of that pitbull need to be charged with murder

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Its like a status symbol here, i don't respect the people that leave pitbulls outside 24/7 or unsupervised. Its 7 pits on my block and maybe 20 houses
That's what iv'e been saying but these clowns wanna say i'm on some :mjpls: type shyt when i say it. There was a whole thread last year when mofos went to war over pit bulls and how it's perceived in black street culture.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
And dogset will continue to ignore the problems bloodthirsty Pitbulls bring