Dogecoin (DOGE) Discussion Thread

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
This shyt is gambling but with even less rules and more fun. Turn a 2 to a 8 turn a 8 to a 30.
It's not a gamble, you haven't followed the news on what's going in the financial world. People as a collective are now doing what Hedge Funds have been doing for decades, and this is just the beginning.

Hedge-Fund-1.jpg

DP6YlbBVoAAO1Me.jpg

Last edited:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:.... I’ll just leave it at that
It’s hella volatile so it’s gonna rise and fall all throughout the day.. it’s going back up to 6 cent now..

if you got in at 7 or sumn ..sell after this early morning rise if you afraid to take any loses. If you ok with potentially losing and taking the risk.. hold

I bought at 2 cent so even if it nose dive I’m not tripping. Just keep in what you can afford to lose 60% of after you sell on the rise.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s hella volatile so it’s gonna rise and fall all throughout the day.. it’s going back up to 6 cent now..

if you got in at 7 or sumn ..sell after this early morning rise if you afraid to take any loses. If you ok with potentially losing and taking the risk.. hold

I bought at 2 cent so even if it nose dive I’m not tripping. Just keep in what you can afford to lose 60% of after you sell on the rise.
:francis: Morning rise getting up to 10 cents? Matter of fact is it ever going to get that high?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Lee Cooperman feels robbed by common people. It's unfair what common people have done to the stock market, because he should have made that money. He is publicly telling us that he is supposed to eat good and f* y'll.

‘Fair Share Is A Bullsh*t Concept’: A Billionaire Hedge Fund Guy Went On CNBC To Rant And Whine About Reddit Stock Traders ‘Attacking Wealthy People’

Billionaire CRIES on National TV Because POOR PEOPLE Made MONEY Buying GameStop Stock (GME)

Billionaire investor Lee Cooperman on GameStop: This is not going to end well for the public

Last edited: