Doing art suck when u can't do it on your own terms

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to talk about real shyt. About the black man plight, the system, pain, depression, American atrocities of my people. About grime bytches, lies, backstabbers, the matrix

But im forced to follow the industry standard to make living. these hipsters are in control of the industry and their make what's popping...

A guy like me is the real deal. I drop gems in my shyt, I'm philosophical, im raw and honest...I want to make that dark gritty shyt. Feeling paranoid walking the streets not knowing if the cops are going to throw u against a wall or a nikka gonna jack type shyt...that cold world shyt

I'm a REAL artist...this shyt isn't a fukking 9 to 5 ...I have a message....and it's never gonna be heard because the industry ain't never gonna let me talk about some real shyt.

I like to show society in its rawest form...I really gotta passion for this shyt...I really feel it, put my soul into this...
But these bytch ass fakkit hipsters don't want that...they want to continue being hacks and creating shapes n shyt because mom and Dad can afford to pay their fukking bills while they get high and make bullshyt

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well good luck bruh....:salute: dont let nobody/nothing discourage you from creating your art.. you are in control of your own destiny:salute:
I mean yeah...u can create your own shyt and throw it on social media but it still doesn't compare to having that push if u get with someone that's popping...and get media attention

That indie grind is a slow grind...I'm ready to get it in now

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh my stomach is growling again I'm getting mud butt again

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yes if you're talking about graphic design, you only get paid if you please the client.

And most of the highest paid clients are cacs, so if you wanna make a living... You're going to have to do all of work conservative in the industry standard breh. That's just how it is.

Even the black clients you meet will brand their stuff to get cacs to buy it.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
thats just how it is, at least you can do what you love and then do your own shyt with the tools you have on the side.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX