Doja Cat warns cacs to not say the N word in "nikkas ain't shyt" song

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
She knows her fan base is largely white
She wrote the song
She chose the lyrics
She chose the title

The fan base that she has cultivated will sing the song however they want because they know that she's no different from them---actually she might actually be worse because all her intelligence has gone into being able to make music. She has no back up plan if it fails.

I can't stand this attitude of people wanting to blame others for the consequences of their own actions as if she's not the same person who had all this smoke for black men and black people in general.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
All facts.

That "it's a positive term of endearment" is the most outdated excuse ever. An outright lie in fact.

9/10 it's used by black people to degrade, belittle and dehumanize other black people. Sounding no different than a racist non-black.

Just listen to how much hatred is behind the word:

I been grinding outside all day wit my nikkas, and I ain’t going in unless I’m wit my nikkas :blessed:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
robin-hood-men-in-tights.gif

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
As much as they claim to not care about what people say... she's clearly taken notice to how she got called out for her pivot...and has been slowly trying to creep back.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
plenty of women call black men “ninjas “ on tiktok

“These ninjas ain’t shyt”

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
As much as they claim to not care about what people say... she's clearly taken notice to how she got called out for her pivot...and has been slowly trying to creep back.
For real

She definitely feels that black people cut ties

Cause we did

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
As dumb as when that fake militant leprechaun Kendrick Lemar, got mad at that PAWG reciting HIS own lyrics, after he invited her on stage. :why: :mjlol:

So many of these rappers are legit retards. People think they’re intelligent because they can string a few metaphors and similes together.