Doja Cat warns cacs to not say the N word in "nikkas ain't shyt" song

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got the nerve to make a song about nikkaz aint being shyt but never even dated a black man before and hangs out with white supremacist white boys. She has never had any dealings with black men so why is she making a song about us? A derogatory one at that?

bytch can go kick rocks. I usually stay out of threads related to her because I truly hate this confused mulatto whore. And fukk all these weak ass no spine havimg black people for still giving her a platform.

Last edited:

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps

maxresdefault.jpg

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
She went to one usher show and realized she is black

:ehh:

Seriously something must a happened to her money for her to care

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Got the nerve to make a song about nikkaz aint being shyt but never even dated a black man before and hangs out with white supremacist white boys. She has never had any dealings with black men so why is she making a song about us? A derogatory one at that?

bytch can go kick rocks. I usually stay out of threads related to her because I truly hate this confused mulatto whore. And fukk all these weak ass no spine havimg black people for still giving her a platform.

Blame the color struck simps that enable her to do shyt like that.

Timbs

Pro
Daps
She still mad at N.A.S. enough to keep this in her setlist? shyts been 3 years

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hated when Kendrick did this shyt too. If youā€™re so embarrassed about your own music, donā€™t do that shyt.
:camby:
He wasn't embarrassed them white kids just want any excuse to yell out the n-word.
Them same white kids that were at the BLM protests are the same ones that will argue that it's ok to say the n-word as long as it is in a song.
I blame all them invited to the cookout ass nikkas and c00ns for "giving n-word passes" :snoop:

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
her album flopped after she dissed a bunch of her fans.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the black women finally opened their eyes up to the WS shyt she been on after she insulted them all.
how did she diss her fans?

TheJet

Superstar
Daps

Yup
And this is who the machine decided to push to pop stardom. Between her and Sexy Redd, they tryna disparage tf out of black folks. Not even trying to hide it. There's nothing relatable at all about this chick. She's a whole Caucasian. She just happens to have brown skin