Doja cats mom claims her brother knocked dojas teeth out

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Doja Cat's allegedly being physically and verbally abused by her big brother ... at least that's what their mother is telling a judge.

According to new legal docs, obtained by TMZ Hip Hop, Doja's mom, Deborah Elizabeth Sawyer, filed for a temporary restraining order against her 30-year-old son, Raman Dalithando Dlamini ... and in her filing, she makes some serious accusations.

Doja's mom lists Doja as another person who needs protection from Raman ... reason being, mama claims Doja's had her teeth knocked out by Raman.

That's not all ... Doja's mom also alleges Raman's given Doja cuts and bruises, and destroyed and stolen some of Doja's property.

In the docs, Doja's mother claims Raman is also verbally abusive toward his famous sister "in a very degrading and demeaning manor [sic]” ... and she says Raman has made Doja feel "unsafe and traumatized.

As for her own safety, Doja's mom alleges Raman physically abused her and threatened her multiple times over the past year, claiming the most recent incident happened earlier this month.

The judge granted Doja's mom court-ordered protection from Raman pending a hearing for a permanent restraining order, but did not grant that same protection for Doja Cat -- instead, saying the artist would need to file her own request for a restraining order.

It's worth noting ... Doja's mom says she had a restraining order against her son in the past, but it's since expired.

We reached out to Doja's rep ... so far no word back.

I know she's not liked on here but that would explain her weird behavior.

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
shrug-wiz-khalifa.gif

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
If it's true, I won't fake any empathy for a 4cac tragic mulatto who made a song called "Dindu nuffin".

Have those racist cacs save her ass :camby:

word, I don't believe in beating females up either

but if everything her mom said is true, I honestly don't feel sorry for her because she's such a super c00n and tragic mulatto who wishes she wasn't half Black

if you looked up a picture of a tragic mulatto, Doja Cat's picture would be the first one to show up

but the bottom line is we don't have the facts that what her brother did to her is true

maybe her brother "Dindu nuffin" :skip:

I wanna hear Doja say out her own mouth that her brother abused her, we don't know anything about her family, and Doja's mother doesn't have enough credibility

I wanna hear it from the source, which is Doja Cat

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It's always so interesting how in a family the daughter ends up successful while the sons end up being a loser I wonder why that is🤔
Because women are natural leaders and when our resources aren't restricted and we're able to break out of the mental prison that says we are beneath men we THRIVE.