Doja cats mom claims her brother knocked dojas teeth out

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's always so interesting how in a family the daughter ends up successful while the sons end up being a loser I wonder why that is🤔

I know several cases in my own family where this is categorically false

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Because women are natural leaders and when our resources aren't restricted and we're able to break out of the mental prison that says we are beneath men we THRIVE.

Survivor had a contest where they separated the men and the women into different islands. Here is a video of how the women fared without the men.

TLDR:

1. The men built shelter, established a hierarchy, and were able to quickly delegate out different duties. Eventually, the men had more food coming in than they needed, and on their first night together they were able to kill a large alligator for food.

2. The women got lost multiple times, were on the verge of starving multiple times, could not agree on whom were the leaders, and the only way they survived was by men external to the island dropping off fish and water for them.

In the end, they had to move one man from the men's side to aid the women, because they could not do a damn thing but give themselves dysentery and die. The amazing part is that the women allegedly had some experienced outdoorswoman in their group.

Oh, and there are true matriarchal societies that exist even today. Just that if you go there, you will end up living at a subsistence rate and your living standards will be pre-industrial.

Regular Developer

⚡
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
screenshot-2024-01-17-11-35-46-pm-png.5516374

screenshot-2024-01-17-11-27-27-pm-png.5516369

screenshot-2024-01-17-11-28-36-pm-png.5516365
Man, when I was a kid, I used to think my dad was coming back too. Thank God for video games, cause I lost that attachment quick.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's always so interesting how in a family the daughter ends up successful while the sons end up being a loser I wonder why that is🤔

Women are great at taking orders and following men. If your man tells you that you need to be a great battery for white supremacy,women will carry out that order/agenda tremendously. The black womans man happens to be the black man. We have been programmed and teach our women and daughters they need to be independent,and good batterys for the European. And of course the black womans invisible man is the European himself. Who teaches you,feeds you,gives you employment to survive within the zoo aka America.

Many of us as Black men have a greater difficulty carrying out another mans agenda,regardless of if it makes sense. And no Im not saying white supremacy makes sense. Im saying black men will thrive when we have our own agenda. Then our women will thrive with us,by how we define thriving. Or you can thrive as the white man defines it,its a free country#RenderUntoCeasar:respect: