Dolphins Kendrick Norton loses arm in car accident

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man that car shyt is crucial. You can literally lose yo whole life without making a single mistake on the road :mjcry:. shyt is scary, i never been in a car on car accident, i never crashed a whip (i scraped and sideswiped shyt doe), i dont take chances bruh. nikka i watch EVERYTHING on the road. Ill be dammed if i hurt myself or someone else on the road.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Man that car shyt is crucial. You can literally lose yo whole life without making a single mistake on the road :mjcry:. shyt is scary, i never been in a car on car accident, i never crashed a whip (i scraped and sideswiped shyt doe), i dont take chances bruh. nikka i watch EVERYTHING on the road. Ill be dammed if i hurt myself or someone else on the road.
I got into a car accident 2 years ago:mjcry:
Someone rammed behind us on the highway, not paying attention :pacspit:
- thankfully we did ok. But all it takes is someone running a red light, or just a drunk driver to change your life forever :to:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I got into a car accident 2 years ago:mjcry:
Someone rammed behind us on the highway, not paying attention :pacspit:
- thankfully we did ok. But all it takes is someone running a red light, or just a drunk driver to change your life forever :to:
Damn that shyt deadly too, a few years ago a pregnant chick got rammed in a 300C and her whole gas tank exploded. Drunk driver, survived without a single scar smh. I doubt it exploded immediately, im sure the drunk driver had a chance to get out and the preg chick was hurt and stuck.

shyt is fukked up doe. shyt nikka, i love my life. Id never risk it to have fun (speeding, reckless shyt in general) but i gotta be better with drinking. I will drive after drinking and if im too fried ill park my shyt. Shouldn't chance it at all doe.

It be hard as fukk to drive between the lines when u are drunk :snoop:. You KNOW its time to park that bytch, fukk that shyt lol.

You'd still go to jail if police whooped you doe :gucci:. bytch i parked cause i wrongly thought i was cool. bytch im parked, fukk away from my car.

Police: :bustback:

DetroitEWarren: :stopitslime:

:hubie:

:dead:

Dead DetroitEWarren::picard:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think im lucky, literally EVERY SINGLE PERSON I KNOW has been in a car on car accident. I drive all day everyday, done drove to Atlanta 5+ times, everywhere in Ohio numerous times, Kentucky, ect. As a driver or passenger, i never been in an accident.

If im a passenger YOU ARE NOT ABOUT TO TEXT AND DRIVE WHILE IM IN YO CAR. bytch drop me off or take me to my shyt, ill follow you, flat out :yeshrug: