Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

I already addressed Chris.B...
Thecoli.com is not pro black :mjlol:

Really? The constant black issue discussions, "c00n" lynchings, hostile environment for non-blacks especially Dominicans and "cacs", the "black excellence" banners during black history month, hell the Ferguson thread alone...

There are hardcore Coli problacks and then there are "soft" Coli problacks who are the majority and silently sympathize with the former. The soft pro-black Coli members are more "liberal" though they again they still sympathize with pro-black secretly. TheColi is one of the ONLY repeat ONLY forum that is hostile towards non-black members. Unless those non-black members are submissive and stay in their lane. This is a FACT!

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

Really? The constant black issue discussions, "c00n" lynchings, hostile environment for non-blacks especially Dominicans and "cacs", the "black excellence" banners during black history month, hell the Ferguson thread alone...

There are hardcore Coli problacks and then there are "soft" Coli problacks who are the majority and silently sympathize with the former. The soft pro-black Coli members are more "liberal" though they again they still sympathize with pro-black secretly. TheColi is one of the ONLY repeat ONLY forum that is hostile towards non-black members. Unless those non-black members are submissive and stay in their lane. This is a FACT!
All that is eclipsed by the constany black women bashing and "pawg" "paag" obsession. And most of the "problack" posters are all talk

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

That clown Chris.B was the only one i remembered bu there have been other threads and other posters both posting similar sh!t and dapping that clown.

Personally i hold no grudge on the topic. I know plenty of people here (in the U.S.) from all ethnicities (white and black americans, and latinos) that either respect or flat out hate Haitians. Seen it myself with my own eyes. I went to school in Miami in the late 90s, remember. Back then it was love for Jamaicans and hunt haitians season. But hey.. it's free country.. Hate on. :manny:
I just wanna set the record straight when some of these clowns talk grizzy

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Excused the uninformed, but does the hate between the 2 stem from completely racial shyt, or is it a clash of cultures as well? Like how the English and Irish have long standing beef

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
sammy used to chill around my way a lot. he had family in 134th and amsterdam back in the day so i saw him a few times when i would visit my cousin. fernando tatis used to be out there heavy too. one night there was a shootout there while sammy was hanging out. dudes were protecting sammy and shielding his body like he was the president :russ:. this was around the time he was in texas and had just started out.
LMAO!

:pachaha::dead: