:smugbiden: whatever helps u feel better
sammy-sosa-white.png

:umad:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I saw Sammy last year at Aventura mall..

Dude looked a lot better in person than in pictures. :ehh: /nohomo

sammy used to chill around my way a lot. he had family in 134th and amsterdam back in the day so i saw him a few times when i would visit my cousin. fernando tatis used to be out there heavy too. one night there was a shootout there while sammy was hanging out. dudes were protecting sammy and shielding his body like he was the president :russ:. this was around the time he was in texas and had just started out.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
sammy used to chill around my way a lot. he had family in 134th and amsterdam back in the day so i saw him a few times when i would visit my cousin. fernando tatis used to be out there heavy too. one night there was a shootout there while sammy was hanging out. dudes were protecting sammy and shielding his body like he was the president :russ:. this was around the time he was in texas and had just started out.

Lmaooo

Yo. That's the kinda nikkas you need around you, though.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I saw Sammy last year at Aventura mall..

Dude looked a lot better in person than in pictures. :ehh: /nohomo
Yo I was at arkadia at the fountainbleau on like a Wednesday night like 3 years ago and that shyt was poppin. Sammy Sosa stepped in and was with a few of his peeps anyway .. I chopped it up with him for a few minutes and he even let me and my boy take a pic with him. He may do crazy shyt but that dude is cool as fukk in my book:wow:

Other people saw that pic and was saying Sammy looked whiter than my cac friend that was in the pic:russ:

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yo I was at arkadia at the fountainbleau on like a Wednesday night like 3 years ago and that shyt was poppin. Sammy Sosa stepped in and was with a few of his peeps anyway .. I chopped it up with him for a few minutes and he even let me and my boy take a pic with him. He may do crazy shyt but that dude is cool as fukk in my book:wow:

Other people saw that pic and was saying my Sammy looked whiter than my cac friend that was in the pic:russ:

Lol

You're right, tho. He's super cool. When I saw him in Aventura we shook hands as we passed each other and said a couple words...

He nay be a disgrace for some things...bu dat summer of '98 was magical:wow:

*bunny hops out the thread*

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

Other people saw that pic and was saying Sammy looked whiter than my cac friend that was in the pic:russ:

Lol

You're right, tho. He's super cool. When I saw him in Aventura we shook hands as we passed each other and said a couple words...

He nay be a disgrace for some things...bu dat summer of '98 was magical:wow:

*bunny hops out the thread*

ya some c00ns for saying sammy is cool :troll:

:russ: nah but 98 :wow: there will never be nothing like that. even my grandma was like "did sammy hit one today?"

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ya some c00ns for saying sammy is cool :troll:

:russ: nah but 98 :wow: there will never be nothing like that. even my grandma was like "did sammy hit one today?"
:mjlol:

I remember whenever him and McGwire would be at bat that big ass ESPN logo would take up the top of the screen.

ESPN cutting into commercials to show their random at bats:banderas:

Thinking back though I feel bad for Ken Griffey...he was probably the only one not juicing

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
WHen it comes to generalizations thats just what the COli stands for, breh. You can only fight it so much. You almost learn to live with it :manny:
If you ask most coli members they'd tell you that Haitians are a bunch of ignorant mofos who sold their souls to the devil at the Bwa Kayiman voodoo ceremony in 1791 in order to save themselves from slavery . And now we are now trying to destroy the world by inventing AIDS and spreading it.
You know we got them high-tech state of the art bio labs in the hills of KensCoff with Nobel worthy biologists on deck cooking up aids viruses. :troll:

Anyway i think i made my point in the thread without necessarily bashing anyone.

Stop with this god forsaken lie! You're a cool poster and I respect for you, but you know damn well the bolded is a lie. On the Coli almost all members have total respect for the Haitian revolution and always look at it as some mega black excellence. About 89% of the Coli is pro-black. Where the heck do you see members of the Coli sprouting posts such as the bolded???? I've NEVER seen such posts. Unless you can show us. The Coli seems to have a campaign of going hard against what they label "c00ns" and the red bolded would strike as the definition of "c00n".

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:mjlol:

I remember whenever him and McGwire would be at bat that big ass ESPN logo would take up the top of the screen.

ESPN cutting into commercials to show their random at bats:banderas:

Thinking back though I feel bad for Ken Griffey...he was probably the only one not juicing

yea man people forget about griff. i got to see him hit 2 at yankee stadium that year.

yo people in the heights would write whatever number sammy was up to on their car windows. u would see cars everywhere with the shoe polish on em. shyt was bananas

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Stop with this god forsaken lie! You're a cool poster and I respect for you, but you know damn well the bolded is a lie. On the Coli almost all members have total respect for the Haitian revolution and always look at it as some mega black excellence. About 89% of the Coli is pro-black. Where the heck do you see members of the Coli sprouting posts such as the bolded???? I've NEVER seen such posts. Unless you can show us. The Coli seems to have a campaign of going hard against what they label "c00ns" and the red bolded would strike as the definition of "c00n".

Receipts for the bolded.:sas1:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Too busy right now to look it up but I reember quite a few and im pretty sure your boy ChrisB was one of them.

Edit: Hard for me to look it up since hes beeen banned and i can search his posts but trust me on this

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Too busy right now to look it up but I reember quite a few and im pretty sure your boy ChrisB was one of them.

Chris.B is not a good example as he was a KNOWN troll who bashed ALL black nationalities/ethnics along with black women. He sure did not represent the pro-black conscious theme of the Coli. If anything he was an outcast who was finally booted. Not a good example.

If most members on the Coli truly thought like what you said in the bolded then threads like these wouldn't exist.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/haitian-appreciation-thread.42021/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-haiti-megathread.194483/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-haitian-history-research-thread.212804/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/dope-documentary-about-the-haitian-revolution.75646/

I have never seen the majoriy of the Coli show ignorant generalizations towards Haiti, Haitians or the Haitian revolution. Instead some sort of admiration of "black excellence".

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Chris.B is not a good example as he was a KNOWN troll who bashed ALL black nationalities/ethnics along with black women. He sure did not represent the pro-black conscious theme of the Coli. If anything he was an outcast who was finally booted. Not a good example.

If most members on the Coli truly thought like what you said in the bolded then threads like these wouldn't exist.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/haitian-appreciation-thread.42021/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-haiti-megathread.194483/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-haitian-history-research-thread.212804/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/dope-documentary-about-the-haitian-revolution.75646/

I have never seen the majoriy of the Coli show ignorant generalizations towards Haiti, Haitians or the Haitian revolution. Instead some sort of admiration of "black excellence".
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/1740461/
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/1737467/