Dominicans Lynching Haitians in 2015

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yo..when Booker T became a highschool again and all these Little Haiti kids had to go there it was madness, kid.

Yanks vs Zoes all damn day. Nikkas having to jump off 2nd floor balconies to avoid getting jump.

I must be honest, there's still tension and mistrust amongst Blacks and Zoe's in Miami.

:wow:
Man I remember when I was in high school I used to hear about the riots up in Edison high school between African American and Haitian kids:snoop:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ok so now we hanging and massacring haitians left and right because of one incident. show me ONE other example of this happening recently and i will take a permanent ban.

that's pretty dishonest, brah

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
that's pretty dishonest, brah

its not. i will admit relations are bad and that a lot of dominicans have a lot of animosity towards haitians but ya in here acting like its some mass genocide going on out there. if that shyt was happening i would hide my fukking face and be ashamed but thats not what is going on. if ya show me proof of dominicans going out in mass numbers to hunt and kill haitians purely for being haitian i will never post here again. because 1 haitian allegedly got hung by some dominicans while all the immigration shyt is going on, ya want to exaggerate it to "omg dominicans are out there hunting haitians down like mexican cartels do to their rivals". when dominicans start executing haitians at random and burning and beheading bodies on some savage shyt then i will speak out loudest about it because thats fukking disgusting.

if this haitian kid that the thread is about really got lynched purely for being haitian then i am fukking disgusted by that because im a human being. but i say again, stop making it seem like we all out there hunting haitians for sport.

animosity, HELL YES. we have dominicans that are just as hateful as anybody else. you wanna say its c00ning? ill take it. im tired of fighting that battle with people who refuse to understand its a more complex issue than it seems. you wanna say we just racist? fukk it ill take that too because we have just as many racists as any other country that was affected by slavery.

but dont drag our name thru the mud like we out there on some hitler and jews shyt or rwandan genocide or any other examples. its 2 poor countries battling it out over borders. when there are problems like these, the ignorant shine the brightest.

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
That's the entire point of this thread regarding Dominicans.

so u never heard a black american refer to another as a monkey? cause i sure as shyt have. ive heard the terms "african booty scratcher" "burnt toast" "black shyt" and "monkey ass nikka" from blacks i went to school with who attacked darker skinned blacks. lets not throw stones friend.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
1st off, all that shyt is from haitian websites so its biased. every lynching isnt race related. i can show u videos of dominicans getting fukked up and lynched or killed with machetes for stealing.

2nd, some of those links are from 2009.

3rd, nobody denies theres fukked up treatment of haitians in DR, but u making it sound like theres some genocide going on over there right now

when i said find something recent, im talking about find me a link of a massacre of haitians happening in DR right now since this law went into place.

i could probably find u links of people getting treated like shyt in different countries all over the world.

show me these mass genocides and lynchings of haitians going on in DR right now, not 3 or 4 isolated incidents that happened in a 10 year span

The levels of denial :wow:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:laff: this is the type of bullshyt we gotta deal with these clowns

if they dont wanna deal with it tell your uncles to go back to haiti then. idk what else to tell ya. ignorant people gonna do ignorant shyt, ON BOTH SIDES. but if ya wanna define a whole country by their ignorant population, then dont think that ya any better. ya had 120 lynchings in haiti in 2012(http://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/LynchingInHaiti.aspx). lynching motherfukkers because ya think voodoo causing cholera and shyt. should everybody just see haiti as a bunch of ignorant and poor ass voodoo practitioners?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
if they dont wanna deal with it tell your uncles to go back to haiti then. idk what else to tell ya. ignorant people gonna do ignorant shyt, ON BOTH SIDES. but if ya wanna define a whole country by their ignorant population, then dont think that ya any better. ya had 120 lynchings in haiti in 2012(http://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/LynchingInHaiti.aspx). lynching motherfukkers because ya think voodoo causing cholera and shyt. should everybody just see haiti as a bunch of ignorant and poor ass voodoo practitioners?

Bro, I think you are missing the point. Most people are simply pointing out the racists views of many Dominicans in regards to other black people (mainly Haitians). Many (not all) Hatians have this "supremacist" ideology as if they are "better than other blacks" and a lot of Dominicans don't even consider themselves black/negro etc and they deny their African incestry. Masked from the lynching portion of the thread, this is a point I believe that many posters are trying to get (you) and others to acknowledge :manny:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:scust:

Its not just Dominicans that are guilty of that. I've seen it from other Afro-Latinos. I met this Nicaraguan chick recently who is dark skinned and has nappy hair. You wouldn't even have known she wasn't African-American if she didn't tell you. Told me straight up that she didn't have any African ancestors and got upset when I told her that she did.

:mindblown: