Dominicans Lynching Haitians in 2015

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I always figure Brasil would have the largest with African ancestry being as how the slave owners married their slaves and over 40% of the slaves from Africa being sent there.
:patrice:

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:upsetfavre: i aint ghost, just got back on the computer and you posted a 24 page document with out even giving a page # to these figure you keep making up , and its in spanish which am assuming you dont think i can or read or wasn't going to read

:mjlol: and once again you came off like a dumbass biggest no where in that study does it say by percentage that DR has the largest Afro-decedent population

what it does say is this:

PG 10

which translates to :

:francis: which i been saying the whole time

the only thing that comes close to supporting your argument in that study was a survey done in 2006, not even a official ancestry study but a survey in which

PG 20

67.6 of the population considered themselves mulatto or Indian (native)
18.3 considered themselves negro (black)

and even then you would have to combine the two and we dont even know what % thinks themselves as Indian (native)

:francis: Lets play this guy, its 7pm Central time , you have one hour to find a link to a credible scientific study (not a survey) that says that the Dominican republic's population is the largest African ancestry (percentage wise) in the whole of Latin american. I want that statement verbatim. If you can find this, Ill take a week ban, if not you take the week ban
do they teach you how to add in DR?

Let me help you brehbreh
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=67.6+plus+18.3+equals

thats 85.9% identify as Afrodescendants :gladbron: thats the highest percentage in Latin America (again outside Francophone countries) :gladbron:

here's another source from your country
http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2010/6/17/36042/Study-finds-Taino-genes-in-15-of-Dominicans

70% :gladbron: still the highest (maybe Cuba is up there now)

Tu eres negro :gladbron:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
do they teach you how to add in DR?

Let me help you brehbreh
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=67.6 plus 18.3 equals

thats 85.9% identify as Afrodescendants :gladbron: thats the highest percentage in Latin America (again outside Francophone countries) :gladbron:

here's another source from your country
http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2010/6/17/36042/Study-finds-Taino-genes-in-15-of-Dominicans

70% :gladbron: still the highest (maybe Cuba is up there now)

Tu eres negro :gladbron:

:mjlol: keep deflecting @cook terms of ban bet failed:camby: sendem off for a week

:blessed: a mi no me importa se negro papa

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: keep deflecting @cook terms of ban bet failed:camby: sendem off for a week

:blessed: a mi no me importa se negro papa
What nation in Latin America has the highest African percentage (outside french islands) then, dominc00n?

(meant francophone countries not dr)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What nation in Latin America has the highest African percentage (outside DR) then, dominc00n?

:snoop: yall some basic fukks sometimes

• Blacks. Millions of African slaves were brought to Latin America from the 16th century onward, the majority of whom were sent to theCaribbean region and Brazil. Today, people identified as "Black" are most numerous in Brazil (more than 10 million) and in Haiti (more than 7 million).[11] Among the Hispanic nations and Brazil, Puerto Rico leads this category in relative numbers with 15% of the population being Afro-Latin American. Significant populations are also found in Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Panama, Colombia, and Venezuela. Latin Americans of mixed Black and White ancestry, called Mulattoes, are far more numerous than Blacks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Latin_America

:heh: am let you tell it though

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
:mjlol: let these cats tell it though , like i said in my earlier post we've had Jamaican and Haitian postesr say they same thing, they got family members who have said they don't want to be called black and especially don't want to be called African american but you don't see a million threads about them denying there "blackness"

:francis: and don't get my started on the treatment of Haitians once they first migrate to this country , a lot of them here are quite but please tell me the :duck: how you were embraced by the AA community when you was in school

:francis: and i mean if we want to talk about a portion of community having racial identity issues and "wanting to be white"

:none:

B-XY5HTIAAAsn4I.jpg

BTW I'll allow ignorance all day the thread, but racial slurs

:camby:

Yo..when Booker T became a highschool again and all these Little Haiti kids had to go there it was madness, kid.

Yanks vs Zoes all damn day. Nikkas having to jump off 2nd floor balconies to avoid getting jump.

I must be honest, there's still tension and mistrust amongst Blacks and Zoe's in Miami.

So much confusion about identities in this thread. Live in a white supremacists world brehs and brehettes:mjcry:

:wow:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: yall some basic fukks sometimes

• Blacks. Millions of African slaves were brought to Latin America from the 16th century onward, the majority of whom were sent to theCaribbean region and Brazil. Today, people identified as "Black" are most numerous in Brazil (more than 10 million) and in Haiti (more than 7 million).[11] Among the Hispanic nations and Brazil, Puerto Rico leads this category in relative numbers with 15% of the population being Afro-Latin American. Significant populations are also found in Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Panama, Colombia, and Venezuela. Latin Americans of mixed Black and White ancestry, called Mulattoes, are far more numerous than Blacks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Latin_America

:heh: am let you tell it though
:heh: wikipedia

Everyone in the world calls you guys black yall the only ones that deny it

:heh: Republica Dominic00na

:gladbron: you black!

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo..when Booker T became a highschool again and all these Little Haiti kids had to go there it was madness, kid.

Yanks vs Zoes all damn day. Nikkas having to jump off 2nd floor balconies to avoid getting jump.

I must be honest, there's still tension and mistrust amongst Blacks and Zoe's in Miami.

:wow:

I seen that shyt alll the time

Haitians vs black
Dominicans vs ricans
Jamaicans vs black
south american vs other Hispanics

half these cats went to school with white boys though so i wouldn't expect them to understand
:heh: wikipedia

Everyone in the world calls you guys black yall the only ones that deny it

:heh: Republica Dominic00na

:gladbron: you black!

:salute: see you back in this thread in a week

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
its genocide in DR and the UN needs to step in. Them latinos don't want no nikkaz in their land

They hate Haitians for no reason. Damn shame and I hope the likes of Jamaica, Trinidad, and others call out their c00ning.

Daps
Hopefully Haiti isnt used as a punching bag for the west.... like they have been for hundreds of years.
Haiti is basically how we've always known who really runs shyt...

Economical fukking them
Socially
Immigration policy
Media representing them wrong
Brainwashed American blacks shytting on them
Trying to get them to go to diseased lands
Etc.

And the fact that nikkas on their same island don't really fukk w em, shows the world that they aren't to be treated as human

Haiti has been getting shytted on for so long it's not even funny. All because we kicked the Cac's asses.

Daps
IDK... The Haitians in Hispaniola must be a completely different breed from the ones in the USA, because the Haitians that I live around are crazy as fukk. Put them in the DR and they would have turnt up that side of the island...

Nah it's just the Haitians on the DR side. They not bout that. Haitians in America and Haiti would've fukked some shyt up.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Haiti has been getting shytted on for so long it's not even funny. All because we kicked the Cac's asses.

Honesty, bro. I don't doubt that Haiti has been a victim to greater powers but what exactly is their history of self-governance? I just don't ever hear people talk about how great the nation was. The only accolade I hear is that they were the first free black nation.

I only ask you cause you're Hatian and I hope that your answer gives me a little insight so that when I read up on it I can spot half-truths and omissions better

Daps
Honesty, bro. I don't doubt that Haiti has been a victim to greater powers but what exactly is their history of self-governance? I just don't ever hear people talk about how great the nation was. The only accolade I hear is that they were the first free black nation.

I only ask you cause you're Hatian and I hope that your answer gives me a little insight so that when I read up on it I can spot half-truths and omissions better

Google.com