• Tory L

• Don Q

Results are only viewable after voting.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
I feel like Tory really goes off the top in some of these radio freestyles, shyt, we see on YouTube how he makes some songs, it's freestyling like Wayne and thing do and keeping lines that work

I also feel like he really pays attention to the culture and the artists and the spitters

I don't feel like he went up there actively trying to bite Don q but he got the same beat, got in the same pocket and just spit out some shyt similar to what you heard in another nikkas freestyle

That's why he switched up, prolly cuz he knew that hed heard them bars somewhere and and tried to change direction

I feel like anyone who came up freestyling has got jammed up like that in a cypher at least once

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
I feel like Tory really goes off the top in some of these radio freestyles, shyt, we see on YouTube how he makes some songs, it's freestyling like Wayne and thing do and keeping lines that work

I also feel like he really pays attention to the culture and the artists and the spitters

I don't feel like he went up there actively trying to bite Don q but he got the same beat, got in the same pocket and just spit out some shyt similar to what you heard in another nikkas freestyle

That's why he switched up, prolly cuz he knew that hed heard them bars somewhere and and tried to change direction

I feel like anyone who came up freestyling has got jammed up like that in a cypher at least once
CriminalBouncyHalicore-small.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

No excuse for biting another nikka in a freestyle and you claim to be a spitter. None.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

That A-Boogie and Don freestyle is the most viewed Flex freestyle with over 10M views

Not exactly sure what Tory was thinking rearranging the lines, biting the rhyme scheme, and using the same beat. I couldn’t believe he did that he’s nice enough to come up with his own shyt. :camby:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward

did you really just type that fukk shyt LMAO