Donald Trump's 100 Day Plan

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
meh. NOt as radical as I thought it would be but certainly some points are fukin idiotic.
1, 4, 5 & 6 would have my full support.
He'd be assassinated before that happened though :(

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Jeeeesus Christ.

Welp, progressives are about to faint. Yall refused to vote for Hillary off GP huh? Well here are the consequences, time to suffer.

Im more moderate so I aint even mad at most of those proposals. Too bad they come at the hands of an insipid bigot.
I think you meant to blame the DEMS for putting someone people were not willing to vote for. No worries it's a real easy mistake to make.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I mean look at this lunacy. Term limits for congress yea ok never happening. Wants to freeze federal hiring while proposing massive projects like deportation, building a wall, drilling. All while not paying for it because he's slashing taxes drastically. Good job cacs, dumb Hispanics, and other malcontents who voted for this clown

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I think you meant to blame the DEMS for putting someone people were not willing to vote for. No worries it's a real easy mistake to make.

Yea well a moderate establishment backed a moderate to lead. Like I've asked before: Who's gonna be hurt more by this Clinton loss. Them, or progressives who wanted to get all poutty like Birdman
qfmdhGn.png
with their protest vote?

This is the problem with liberals. Too much emotion, too little sense. But yall gon learn today.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
im gonna cheer at every anti-LGBT move he makes so these progressives that voted for him can suffer

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I mean look at this lunacy. Term limits for congress yea ok never happening. Wants to freeze federal hiring while proposing massive projects like deportation, building a wall, drilling. All while not paying for it because he's slashing taxes drastically. Good job cacs, dumb Hispanics, and other malcontents who voted for this clown

Notice how we're gonna initially pay for the wall yet Mexico is going to 'reimburse' us, for whatever the fukk reason? :mjlol: Aww man, I read that shyt like Gina before Tommy told Martin he was fukking Pam "This shyt gon be tooo good."

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Yea well a moderate establishment backed a moderate to lead. Like I've asked before: Who's gonna be hurt more by this Clinton loss. Them, or progressives who wanted to get all poutty like Birdman
qfmdhGn.png
with their protest vote?

This is the problem with liberals. Too much emotion, too little sense. But yall gon learn today.
I'm sayin though, Clintons still going to be rich and their lifestyle's won't change, the people she wanted to help about to be fukked for the next 4 years.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Where's the Kill All Black People Act that Hillset told me he was promising to push? :jbhmm:

This must be fake.

Restoring Community Safety Act
Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a task force on violent crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Restoring Community Safety Act
Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a task force on violent crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police.
:mjlol:

Increase funding for police training and assistance? I'm terrified. :coffee:

Y'all told me Trump would immediately implement nation-wide Stop and Frisk. Where dey at doe?

tumblr_inline_n5bxokJxg81soma0j.gif

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps