Donald Trump's 100 Day Plan

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
KrKYFL2.png
I know the history of policing in this country. I'm asking you what novel policy in Trump's 100 Day Plan was cause for the apocalyptic histrionics about a new black genocide. If all you have is "an increase in funding for programs that train and assist local police" you need to have a seat over there.

Why would they write out the specific atrocities they are about to perform. No fascist regime has ever been that stupid.

First level ass Trump stan...

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I'm sayin though, Clintons still going to be rich and their lifestyle's won't change, the people she wanted to help about to be fukked for the next 4 years.

Shhhh bruh. "That corrupt bytch and the democratic establishment didn't win. The complete defunding of Planned Parenthood, elimination of Obamacare, deregulation, more deportations of the illegals we were trying to bring in to sway the country, destroying the environment; This'll all show em not to ignore us!" :heh: Stupid mother fukkers

Restoring Community Safety Act
Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a task force on violent crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police.

He's illiterate nikka, he can't read between the lines.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Still have no idea how Mexico is going to agree to paying for that wall.:mjlol:
I still have no idea how he managed to win the primary, let a lone the fukking presidency :manny:
After over a year of doubting this dude and getting shyt on....I'ma wait and see :lupe:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
  1. a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.
  2. a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce the federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health).
:usure:
tbh the other 4 points I actually like but those two points :snoop:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I mean look at this lunacy. Term limits for congress yea ok never happening. Wants to freeze federal hiring while proposing massive projects like deportation, building a wall, drilling. All while not paying for it because he's slashing taxes drastically. Good job cacs, dumb Hispanics, and other malcontents who voted for this clown
You see...
We need to do federal building projects but we don't need to hire and pay workers to do the work.

Make sense...right?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I see gm just took jobs out of Mich amd Ohio :mjlol: Obama shouldnt have saved those fukks. He shoulda let everything go to shyt.

Going to be entertaining seeing Mr Trump not brimg back all of those jobs. Amd if he brings em back, theyll be low wage

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
  1. a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.
  2. a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce the federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health).
:usure:

I said a lot, not all. My mistake on the first 6 points. I should have said 4 points and the NAFTA repeal

Trust me friend, I will be very vocal in opposition towards Trump and Republicans.

But Trump has also outlined some very liberal and progessive items in that list. No need to deny it.

I'll take a one trillion dollar infrastructure rebuilding jobs program. I'll take limiting lobbying power and installing term limits.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

Six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

1. propose a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress.:ehh:
  2. a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce the federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health).:mjgrin:
  3. a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.:upsetfavre:
  4. a five-year ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service.:ehh:
  5. a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.:ehh:
  6. a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections:ehh:
Seven actions to protect American workers:
  1. I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205.:patrice:
  2. I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.:francis:
  3. I will direct the Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator.:lupe:
  4. I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately.:ehh:
  5. I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.:scust:
  6. lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward.:scust:
  7. cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure.:scust:
Five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:
  1. cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama.:lupe:
  2. begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the U.S. Constitution.:mjpls:
  3. cancel all federal funding to sanctuary cities.:mjpls:
  4. begin removing the more than two million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back.:mjpls:
  5. suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered “extreme vetting.”:ehh:
Legislative measures for passage within the first 100 days of the Administration:
Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act
An economic plan designed to grow the economy create new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief and lifting the restrictions on American energy.:jbhmm:

End the Offshoring Act
Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.:ehh:

American Energy and Infrastructure Act
Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over ten years. It is revenue neutral.:ehh:

School Choice and Education Opportunity Act
Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends Common Core and brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and makes two- and four-year college more affordable.:lupe:

Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act
Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines and lets states manage Medicaid funds.:usure:

Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act
Allows Americans to deduct childcare and eldercare from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-site childcare services and creates tax-free dependent care savings accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.:ehh:

End Illegal Immigration Act
Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country of Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.:mjlol::patrice::yeshrug:

Restoring Community Safety Act
Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a task force on violent crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police.:sadcam:

Restoring National Security Act
Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment.:stopitslime:

Clean Up Corruption in Washington Act
Enacts new ethics reforms to drain the swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.:usure:

My thoughts are above.

I'd like to see some plans on this

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
That community safety is gonna be the one that affects black people the most. I'm not sweating this Trump election like most, but that one right there can be a slippery slope :patrice:
It can be, but the way people were going on about what Trump, I was expecting some wild shyt. What he proposed on this issue is basically just a continuation of the policies of the past 8 years. And look at the placing of this issue, it's almost the last one on the agenda. People said Trump's campaign was going to bring about the New New Jim Crow. They said we're literally going to be sent back to 1940s racial segregation. They said political corruption, special interests and trade were ancillary issues to anti-black racism and sexism in the Trump campaign. Where dey at doe? :mjlol: