Donovan McNabb vs Michael Vick

Who would you pick as the better overall QB in their primes?

• McNabb

Votes: 69 78.4%
  • Vick

Votes: 19 21.6%

• Total voters

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:

As a life long eagles fan...and as someone who remembers when McNabb was drafted, and watched every game that he played in until he left.....

I gotta go McNabb

Before he got injured around 2005, he was pretty elite and carried a do-nothing Eagles offense to 4 straight NFC championships and 1 SB. he had absolutely no weapons until Brian Westbrook got there in like 02' and TO for 1 season in 04/05.

His passing game was slightly above average, and his running/scrambling QB game was top 3.

vick is the GOAT all time scrambling/running QB tho without a doubt, it's the only thing that really keeps him in the discussion.

bro exactly Donovan pretty much doubled as the eagles top offensive playmaker and franchise quarterback on those early 2000's NFC championships team's

the early 2000's Eagles

i loved Duce Staley, Chad Lewis and James Thrash but they where more complementary offensive pieces and we never got the game breaking player for them to complement and McNabb to get the ball to when the NFL was wide open in the early 2000's if the front office have would have got a legit big play guy Joey Galloway/ Terry Glenn or a true number one receiver Eric Moulds/Muhsin Muhammad some of those early 2000's NFC championships games go a different way

the 2016/2018 Eagles

the NFL being wide open having and a very good Defense and a young talented quarterback and lacking playmaker on offense and not wanting to repeat the personale mistakes of the early 2000's eagles teams and going out and getting proven playmaker to help your young talented quarterback is one the reason's the eagles one the Superbowl this year

No, Don' did that .....So hopefully you won't have to go through that :mjcry:

Last edited:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McNabb all day . vick gotta be the best athlete to ever play QB but Donovan better.
vick stayed getting up with his helmet backwards . I knew he couldn't take that for too much longer.

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
As a eagle fan I’m going within McNabb off bias.

That’s my flabby QB. :to:

Vick #2 though.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
That’s my flabby QB. :to:

:mjlol:

RW9hU.png

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
:patrice:

As a life long eagles fan...and as someone who remembers when McNabb was drafted, and watched every game that he played in until he left.....

I gotta go McNabb

Before he got injured around 2005, he was pretty elite and carried a do-nothing Eagles offense to 4 straight NFC championships and 1 SB. he had absolutely no weapons until Brian Westbrook got there in like 02' and TO for 1 season in 04/05.

His passing game was slightly above average, and his running/scrambling QB game was top 3.

vick is the GOAT all time scrambling/running QB tho without a doubt, it's the only thing that really keeps him in the discussion.

giphy.gif

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Nahhh. Vicks scrambling/running ability is 2nd to none.

No other qb can find the end zone on the ground like cam and he’s much more durable

Vick was lighting in a bottle but cams a wrecking ball

Since cam came in the league he’s second in rushing tds

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Vick was the better athlete. McNabb was the better quarterback. When he finally got an elite wide receiver, the Eagles went to the Superbowl and would have won if not for poor time management. I'm not biased at all with Donovan being an SU alum. Vick should have went there too.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
McNabb was the better QB. Vick even admitted that he wasnt watchin game film in Atlanta and it was McNabb who taught him the importance of it and preparation as a QB.

Vick would have been unstoppable if he came into the league with the dedication he showed after leaving prison. He learned it too late in his career. Damn shame.:francis: