Don't call him Soulja Boy anymore,it's BIG SOULJA and he earned that name!

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He dun murked a nikka

Talked BIG shyt to Migos,Migos ain't want no smoke,but decided instead to get BIG SOULJA man's Sean Kingston instead

Talked BIG shyt to Chris Brown,and signed the contract to fight him,and Chris Brown backed down from BIG SOULJA

BIG SOULJA also dun told multiple lower names like Rico Reckless,Lil Yachty,Yung Chop to come get that action and they ain't want it eitther,some of em flexed like they wanted it,but everytime BIG SOULJA told them he coming with the Draco and DM the address them nikkas fell back

BIG SOULJA looking real good in the light

Daps
come on homie... become rich at 17, and turn into a damm retard over the years, this aint no good looking...

he now looks like a crackhead with his face covered in tatoos, moving reckless, talking shyt to everybody, frontin.

if i were in his position, i would be doing exactly what im doing today: use the carreer as a path to stack paper, and invest it, work with connections to grow my wealth.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
come on homie... become rich at 17, and turn into a damm retard over the years, this aint no good looking...

he now looks like a crackhead with his face covered in tatoos, moving reckless, talking shyt to everybody, frontin.

if i were in his position, i would be doing exactly what im doing today: use the carreer as a path to stack paper, and invest it, work with connections to grow my wealth.

Nah he aint frontin,he got these nikkas shook.

But him and Chris Brown both idiots,they both became rich at a young age and look at what they've become the same exact type nikkas.