Don't come at her, she's not your brand of Caucasian :mjpls:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Because her rant sounds too personal. It would be like a white dude launching a scathing attack on bedwenches.. insulting their physical appearance, attitude and self hatred.

I would be suspicious the same way I am now.
Well they would both have experiences of black people degrading themselves for white acceptance.

It's c00n shyt and who better to call them out than the very people they are obsessed with?

If a black person called out a bedwenche's/Bedbuck's self-hatred it's going to fall on deaf ears.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Because her rant sounds too personal. It would be like a white dude launching a scathing attack on bedwenches.. insulting their physical appearance, attitude and self hatred.

I would be suspicious the same way I am now.

It’s most likely a simp ass dude most sista not doing anything like this

Daps
:dahell: Guess it's best we ignore what they say, huh? Just let em talk their shyt unchecked, right. :whoo:Got you
yea.. because finding some random White person on the internet.. and, making a thread on the coli.com for daps, reps & plats is definitely the meaning of "checking" someone.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

holla when you actually run up on video to a racist like @R$G META... :russell:

this some corny, dap-fishing sh!t..

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
yea.. because finding some random White person on the internet.. and, making a thread on the coli.com for daps, reps & plats is definitely the meaning of "checking" someone.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

holla when you actually run up on video to a racist like @R$G META... :russell:

this some corny, dap-fishing sh!t..
Wait.. who are you again, and why do my threads have to meet your standards of "real?"
Did I @ you into here? Nah? Well, damn.. I'd have thought I did with the way you're posted up in here.

And since you've got a good grip of the types of threads that can and can't be made, how about you post your suggested rules for thread topics for everyone on The Coli? :ohhh: Since we all got to go by @hustlemania's standards right?

Daps
Wait.. who are you again, and why do my threads have to meet your standards of "real?"
Did I @ you into here? Nah? Well, damn.. I'd have thought I did with the way you're posted up in here.

And since you've got a good grip of the types of threads that can and can't be made, how about you post your suggested rules for thread topics for everyone on The Coli? :ohhh: Since we all got to go by @hustlemania's standards right?
i never said there were any rules to posting, you moron.. :gucci:

you claimed you were "checking" people.. im letting you know, you aint "checking" sh!t except what random White people say on the internet..

what..? Black folks supposed to be in a frenzy, over what some random White broad you went searching high & low for said..? :mjlol:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Man I'm so done with white people.

I went to an "exclusive" (:duck:) mixer last night only because I got an invite from someone that worked there. All I saw was a whole bunch of cacs and ONE other black dude (who was gay). All talking bs and all their white people problems like how they have to buy a new house but don't know where to move. :what:

I ain't say shyt to anyone. Took my beer on the terrace and looked at the stars for 2 hours wondering when the ancestors are going to come down and cast these monsters back to the depths of hades :mjcry:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I'm not gonna put her kids picture out there...but she got a 1/2 black daughter :mjlol: :pachaha: :deadmanny:

would hit :manny: she knows not to show her face :lolbron:

22071314_163083770939248_6482720312554160128_n.jpg

22071135_119792008705790_8614685766972342272_n.jpg