DoorDash warns customers that orders without a tip may take longer to deliver.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I say this in all these threads

Go get your own food

Yep, if you are that pressed for a few dollars, get your ass up and go buy your trash unhealthy food for fukks sake. We all want workers to be paid more, but you are a clown if you hide behind that to stiff them anyway. Just get up and go get your damn food. Not using these services sends a message also. Stiffing a driver on a tip doesn't.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
they're just acknowledging what's it's always been:yeshrug:

and anyone who has an issue with tip culture, take it up with the laws. because as long as tips are allowed to replace an actual wage, it's just part of the setup. don't like it? go to Kroger's and make your own meal instead

I said krogers because it's only you country ass mfs that complain about this shyt:lolbron:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Shouldn't be ordering doordash if you can't afford an extra few dollars for a tip :manny:

Shouldn't be an a$$hole either/or just go pick up your own food :manny:

Simple stuff

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i actually agree with what they are doing because its more honest about what a TIP is

i was always told TIPS was an acronym meaning "To Insure Prompt Service" that came from Hotels and the various staff they have

so it allows service people to discriminate based on whos paying them the most :jbhmm:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Always been like this. They’re just now informing the broke customers out of the loop lol.

I always wondered who took the hit on cooked orders that were never picked up. Chipotle and McDonalds were known for having a sea of to-go bags at the end of the night lol.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Tips supposed to be for good service.

You don't deserve a tip simply for picking a bag up off the to go counter and bringing it to a person unless they live in a high rise or a very complicated apartment complex.

Delivery drivers would get tipped cause they prob made your food and it would usually be the same person every time. That's not door dash.

IDGAF I only order from spots less than 2 miles away and my food is always hot

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Or they could, ya know, NOT charge $10 in “service and extra fees” from the app to forward that to drivers that fuel the app :why: